Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Rips Arum For Comments on Fury-Joshua: No One From Matchroom Has Spoken To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    So Frankie, the Bobfather, and the Gypsie King have been using hearn’s tactic of using the media to negotiate fights and now Hearn has a cob on and having a strop about it. You literally cannot make this stuff up. Imagine that, young Edward wants fairness. He can dish it out but he sure can’t take it. And the is little turd talked “the American takeover”?????
    Damn
    This guy waits all day for Boxing Scene to put up a Matchroom Story
    Oldskoolg
    just loves an Eddie Hearn Article to Hate on
    #HearnTroll

Comment

Anyone who EVER buys a Matchroom PPV again is not a true fan of Boxing. This guy has crossed the line this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Eddie Hearn has been exposing Tyson Fury-Frank Warren-QUEENSBURY, Bob Arum and TOPRANK promotions for weeks now. Eddie has also served Jake Paul a lawsuit for character defamation.

We know that Tyson mislead A.J last year with false promises of an undisputed clash, despite the fact that the fat weasel was bound by law and honor to face Deontay Wilder a third time; even the bias 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury fans supported such crookery, and hate to remember that.

It's clear to me that Tyson has three separate parties calling him a conman and coward : Oleksandr Usyk, Anthony Joshua, and Mahmoud Charr, its clear that Fury is trending over the chaos he created, he is a menace and ego maniac.
        Hearn said negotiations were going great.
        Hearn also said Fury is a drama queen (which he is) and said you can't trust anything he says.

The fact Fury already gave 2-3 deadlines and the negotiations are still ongoing tells the entire boxing community and Eddie that Fury is full of bs.

Hearn doesn't want the fight because his most recent excuse was "Fury hurt my feelings by calling me and AJ dossers"

That's the worst cop out I've ever heard. Haye's excuse of losing to Klitschko because of a broken toe doesn't sound so bad anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Hearn said negotiations were going great.
          Hearn also said Fury is a drama queen (which he is) and said you can't trust anything he says.

The fact Fury already gave 2-3 deadlines and the negotiations are still ongoing tells the entire boxing community and Eddie that Fury is full of bs.

Hearn doesn't want the fight because his most recent excuse was "Fury hurt my feelings by calling me and AJ dossers"

That's the worst cop out I've ever heard. Haye's excuse of losing to Klitschko because of a broken toe doesn't sound so bad anymore.
          A.J and Hearn have no reason to make excuses, they are coming off back to back losses against a ATG; if anyone deserves a tune-up, it's Joshua. But Tyson has conducted a plan to not only duck the real threat but have his pick of a weaker A.J or bum Mahmoud Charr, whilst feeding his ego through the media.

Tyson is a poison to boxing, a cheat scammer and weasel.
          Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

But the American 'takeover' went **** up the night Joshua hit the deck four times and refused to come out of the corner and fight ....deciding to lol on the ropes instead.For sure young Edward don't like it up him!
            You know it mate! Let’s not be too hard on him, there are fertile markets in places like Bootle and Barnsley!

Comment

Fury might just have to fight usyk. Hearn doesn’t sound very serious about getting anything done.

Comment

Can anyone answer me why Fury refused to fight on December 17?
                Is he really just a snake?

Comment

I'm excited to see Usyk get his hands on Fury now.. I used to like him but I'm getting sick of him hood winking everyone

Comment

I don't think either party had any intention of this being their next fight.

Fury was just mouthing off as usual. No-one was even asking for the fight. AJ called his bluff. Then it's just been a game of chicken ever since.

Unfortunately for Fury, Joshua only just fought so he could afford to wait him out...
                    ​​​​​​
                    tokon tokon greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Has like a boy who gets to wear his dad’s clothes on “adult dress up day” at school. Out of his depth and easily outwitted by the master Arum
                      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X