Spence-Crawford In Jeopardy, Delayed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

best post of the thread. 100% truth, they never wanted the fight
    I take that back. They won’t him alright but just at a discount rate. ESPN and Bob Arum overpaid Bud. They over inflated his worth. He doesn’t have a very large crossover fanbase. Neither does he put enough meat in the seats to justify his asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

Which means he could get zero dollars for this if the expenses equal the gross but the ******s and mcdonalds workers here don't get this.
      If he is assured a percentage of profits, his job is to maximize profits such that expenses are moot.

That's why Spence/Porter sold great and Crawford/Porter sold crap.

Because Crawford isn't a draw. Well, if he wants to get paid, getcho ass out there and learn how to sell a fight.

If PBC couldn't manage expenses, then explain why Canelo and Pacquiao were perfectly happy working with them. Because they draw money.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Youre joking right? He already acquiesced the smLler cut and other demands by Queen Spence and Trannyloving Haymon. Basically you want him to forego common sense for your benefit. F.o.h

No sh.it sherlock. Charlo will either have to fight or give up the belt. Wbo dont play, kid.
        What is it that you don't get about Crawford not having leverage?

Top Rank doesn't want him. Eddie Hearn said they don't have anything for him.

He simply doesn't have the pull to be wanting to control anything. It's nothing personal against him, that's just the reality of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          it will get worked out everybody need to STFU and let them work, nobody has walked away from the table so things are On Going clearly

I don't care if they both choose to take fights at the end of this year then do it early 2023, as long as the fight is signed sealed and delivered I don't care, both are in their Prime, Bud is a PRIME 35 he hasn't taken any major Punishment or none of that so NO Bud is far from a "OLD" 35

Go February, the Saturday after the Super Bowl and run a Ads for the fight during the Super Bowl I don't care just as long as it happens and no Sanctioning Bodies shouldn't get in the way of it and try to order Bud vs Ortiz and Spence vs Stanionis or Boots, let them sort this out
          No WW is in their fighting prime at 35. Neither Crawford nor Spence are at the peak of their primes. This is a great matchup, but it is not Leonard-Hearns I.
          Hotsauce91 Hotsauce91 sicko sicko like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What is it that you don't get about Crawford not having leverage?

Top Rank doesn't want him. Eddie Hearn said they don't have anything for him.

He simply doesn't have the pull to be wanting to control anything. It's nothing personal against him, that's just the reality of the situation.
            What is he trying to control? Wanting to look at the financials? I can tell youve NEVER had any type of contract put in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              It’s not personal Mero. It’s only business. If I was a Showtime exec or Haymon I would probably proceed with caution when dealing with Bud Crawford also.

As a boxing fan I get it but if I was a boxing promoter I would be very careful by throwing money at a fighter who has a track record of tanking at the box office.
              He already acquiesced to the smaller purse. He just wants to see what his guarantee will be. Whats so hard about that? Thats not anything more than making sure he gets WHAT THEY TOLD HIM.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight, Terence “TBE” Crawford.

Comment

Not even close to Buds fault. He accepted the short end. He is getting a percentage of the net, not the GROSS and is asking Al for oversight (TRANSPARENCY) on the expenses, which is what ANYBODY with a good business sense would do. What reason would Haymon/PBC refuse oversight? Looking very shady on Haymon/PBCs part.
                  What it's looking like is Bud angling for a way out.

Show me the long line of fighters complaining about their pay from PBC?
                  ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

What it's looking like is Bud angling for a way out.

Show me the long line of fighters complaining about their pay from PBC?
                    Another cheerleader....

He gave into the smaller purse with only guaranteed $ promised and other demands made. Him wanting to make sure shouldnt be a show stopper. Youre weird af

Comment

Another cheerleader....

He gave into the smaller purse with only guaranteed $ promised and other demands made. Him wanting to make sure shouldnt be a show stopper. Youre weird af
                      So in other words, you have nothing to back it up. Thanks.

You've got 20 comments in this thread, but I'm the cheerleading weirdo?

I can't wait till Spence TKOs this fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X