Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Views First Sergey Kovalev Win As His "Proudest" Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I recall correctly, I watched that and didn't think Ward won. He won the rematch, although there I'm not sure were those low blows.

Still, a superb career in a mostly unglamorous super middleweight division. To beat excellent fighters like Froch and Kessler was tough for anybody to do, but he did it.
    Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Andre trollin LOL

Comment

He lost that fight but at least he lost honorably. The rematch, not so much...
        DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Did he ever give a reason for retiring? Found it a bit jarring at the time. Especially with that weirdo video he filmed for the occasion

Comment

The Mayweather Canelo fight was a lot closer than Ward Kovalev. I can’t take this Rahman fans serious. They just cry and make things up.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

He won't the Super Six. You might be confused.
              That was the worst division in boxing. He beat Dirrel Yildrim and all of the Liam Smith brothers for those titles. He moved up 1 weight and won a robbery than low blowed his way to a second win. Disney really pushes These fighters.
              Last edited by Chris Hanson; 09-04-2022, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

That was the worst division in boxing. He beat Dirrel Yildrim and all of the Liam Smith brothers for those titles. He moved up 1 weight and won a robbery than low blowed his way to a second win. Disney really pushes These fighters.
                What are you on about? Ward never fought Dirrell or Yildirim nor won a title from a Smith brother.

Comment

That Mofo must be one dumb f... He was given a gift in the mist of a political s h I t going on against Russia. Then we are such hypocrites that we talk about the 1930-40's German people. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Of course for idiot casuals who don't even know judging criterias.
                    And you are the only one who knows it all in this forum, right? Jeezzzz

Comment

Ward had heart and a tremendous will to win, but when your best attribute is taking away the other fighter's offense by holding, head butting and hitting low, it don't exactly make you a fan favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X