Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Views First Sergey Kovalev Win As His "Proudest" Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    If you bend forward your **** does get close to your belly button. That shot really was in the nuts:

CalmDefinitiveGemsbok-size_restricted.gif
    Nope, your wrong. He’s not wearing boxers underneath Einstein. That’s why they wear cups. Kov can’t take a belly hit and before you start in with the below the belt bullsheeit. ITS A FIGHT, not bowling, golf, baseball or even hockey. I’d of attacked his body too after seeing how it affected him. Lower blows happen , especially when they know your coming for them. I’ve hit men unintentionally low. Yea was trying to hit the bellybutton but that isn’t that easy to do when they try to avoid that hit so they shift, jump around, shift or what ever they can to avoid it. I ain’t going to stop. I do dont give a sheeit what people think. I’d expect my opponent to do the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
      His proudest moment is a fight he lost? And his best performance was punching a guy in the **** repeatedly while a bought ref counts him out???
      Even Golota never had the narcissism and self-delusion that Son Of Golota has displayed throughout his life. And dishonesty. Oh, the dishonesty.

You forgot to mention that Son Of Golota's back was covered with acne during the run-up to, and during, the rematch with Kovalev he "won" via repeated uppercuts to the nuts.

Comment

Well It should have been Ward's proudest moment because he received a gift from the judges. He lost the fight to Sergei that night

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post

Even Golota never had the narcissism and self-delusion that Son Of Golota has displayed throughout his life. And dishonesty. Oh, the dishonesty.

You forgot to mention that Son Of Golota's back was covered with acne during the run-up to, and during, the rematch with Kovalev he "won" via repeated uppercuts to the nuts.

wow !!

how did you fit sooooo many tears into that tiny insignificant post ?

Andre-Ward_all-the-belts_tom-hogan.jpg

Comment

Lost the fight pretty clearly. God his ass kicked in the first 2 rounds iirc, then came back into it. But no way won the 9 or so remaining rounds he needed to overcome the ass kicking her got

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              Lost the fight pretty clearly. God his ass kicked in the first 2 rounds iirc, then came back into it. But no way won the 9 or so remaining rounds he needed to overcome the ass kicking her got

exactly !!

no, wait..... my bad..... I thought you were talking about Pacquiao, when he fought Mayweather

nvm

btw kid.....

1) when Duran moved up in weight, he fought the best..... above 130, Pacquiao only ever fought the best ONCE..... AND HE LOST !!

2) Marquez would not have decapitated Duran, like he decapitated Pacquiao

just saying

TIP: only a pacfan would mention Duran and Pacquiao in the same sentence..... real boxing fans know better

you will not be taken seriously if you run around with dumb shlt like that in your sig

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

Get some ****in glasses
                You think too highly of yourself. Your opinion means ****

Comment

Working...
                X