Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade To Relinquish WBO Middleweight Title, Eyes Super Middleweight Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADRADE MONTRE EN POIDS CAR IL VA PERDRE SA CEINTURE SUR 100 POUR 100 CONTRE LE PUNCHEUR TECNICIEN GAUCHER Janibek Alimkhanuly

Comment

Sometimes ..... I just do not know, ya know? Not sure what will be better for him at 168? There are less established fighters there than at 160.

Maybe that is the point. I just got a steaming pile of nothing. Sort of like his resume.
      sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

It feels like if they removed all these bs in between weight classes there would be a lot better fights and fewer people running up a division, where they of course need to get 'acclimated' by feasting on bums

Comment

Just go test Benavidez! Charlo don't want it!

Comment

Pretty much the definition of a duck. He's never getting a canelo fight.

Comment

Never made one good defense of his 160 belt against anyone. I knew after he got hurt by Liam Williams that he wasn't beating any of the top guys he's just cashing out at this point hopefully they feed him to Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                The whole concept of "undisputed" is nonsense, especially when three of the four titles have "interim" claimants. We need to get rid of these ridiculous titles.
                Joshua loses his belts and loses his rematch clause and left with nothing, now all of a sudden let’s take titles away from every single fighter who’s a world champion.

You need a mental evaluation. Once again I’m going to Implore you to skim back over your post history on this subject.

Comment

I feel like this was reported several months ago. Then he agreed to fight Parker at 168 and then that fell through and now he's swerving Janibek yet again.

Never forget the media day he held at a gymnasium in Providence. I think two local reporters were there in the empty gym with Andrade and there were no fans. Helluva career. He got paid tho.
                  edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Damn! Matchroom has totally fucked up this kid's career. He should have signed with the PBC. He had a much better chance of unifying with Jermall Charlo than with either Canelo or GGG.

Comment

So who is he going to build with?
                      Matchroom already said they can't get him fights.
                      PBC won't take him?
                      Is he going to fight for Top Rank/Frank?
                      Would they even want him?
                      This man confuses me.
                      Confuses me very much.

Comment

Working...
                      X