Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Expects To Be Only At 60% Strength Against Benn: 'If I'm 100% It's a Public Execution'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    How embarrassing it is to make all these excuses before the fight.
    Hes not making excuses, he's trolling.

Basically saying he doesn't need to be 100%, it's easy
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Oh just stop it with the ole’ Goddamned bullshit man! Either fight or shut the fuck up!

Comment

But BigDrammaShow said Benn was daring to be great

This fight is just a money grab for both and I can’t blame them. Not everyone gets the chance to make that kind of money in this sport

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Chris Eubank Jr. believes he will be severely handicapped the night he faces Conor Benn--and he wouldn't have it any other way. Eubank indicated at a recent press conference for his highly anticipated grudge match with countryman Benn on Oct. 8 at The O2 Arena in London that the attendant catchweight and rehydration clause will impair him, preventing him from being in tip-top form on the night of their fight.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Ummm, 60%????? Excuses already?

Comment

Eubank was being his usual cocky self - saying he only needs to be at 60% to make the fight moderately fair. He wasn't making excuses. His ego is too big to think he could lose to Benn.

What is funny is how similar their personalities are to their dads and how they clash in the same way; clever\cocky vs emotional\honest.

At least that part is going to be entertaining. Much more entertaining than GGG's subtle jibes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I strongly doubt that Benn will have the advantage. He'll come in at a very comfortable 154-155lbs while Eubank has to come down to a weight he hasn't been at for his entire pro career, and then not be able to fully rehydrate.
              I tend to agree with you. Dropping in weight seems more draining on the body than gaining weight. Benn could suffer from diminished speed, but I think Eubank has more to lose with the weight. It could affect his mindset and seriously diminish his body more than Benn.
              TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X