Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Expects To Be Only At 60% Strength Against Benn: 'If I'm 100% It's a Public Execution'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u are only 1% of your dad
    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Beware if you at 60%, can quickly go downhill to 40% after 5 rounds

Comment

Excuses loaded, Benn too powerful and comfortable at that weight than Eubank Jr.

Comment

all jr has to do is leave his ego in the changing room, thats 5ibs at least

Comment

Stupid rubbish catchweight fight once again

Comment

Put some good contenders on the undercard.

Comment

Man, they're both at a weight disadvantage. He's coming down and Benn is going up. On the contrary this will benefit Eubank more because Benn hasn't fought above 147.

Comment

One of the more entertaining pre-fight press conferences in recent memory. Eubank was super cool and relaxed. He really seemed to revel in the way he could so effortlessly push Connor's buttons. Not sure that this is going to mean anything at all come fight night, but I'm looking forward to the next presser.
                  Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 08-16-2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                    Man, they're both at a weight disadvantage. He's coming down and Benn is going up. On the contrary this will benefit Eubank more because Benn hasn't fought above 147.
                    I strongly doubt that Benn will have the advantage. He'll come in at a very comfortable 154-155lbs while Eubank has to come down to a weight he hasn't been at for his entire pro career, and then not be able to fully rehydrate.

Comment

I cannot believe this greedy money grabbing **** , these 2 kids are just looking for an easy financial way out of a game that is to hard form them above a certain level and above all DAZN and the BBBC are just as culpable to allow this unacceptable weight fluctuation and rehydration clause , and the most important thing that I’ve not heard mentioned ? …. Both their fathers nearly killed opponents in the ring in the nineties due to dehydration issues in the middle and latter parts of fights . Very disappointed in the real names that have made this this **** possible and that’s the fathers but as mentioned above I blame the over riding greed of Hearn , BBBC and desperate DAZN for seducing these kids into lining their own pockets and putting these two health on the line .

Comment

Working...
                      X