Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Fury Rematch: A Chisora Trilogy Will Not Be Competitive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Fury Rematch: A Chisora Trilogy Will Not Be Competitive

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is pounding the wall to get a rematch with WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. Back in 2019, Wallin lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora fight is a waste. I’d love to see Otto in there again. He gave Fury a hard time. I’d also prefer to see Otto fight ANY American. I think he can whip them all. Pretty much the same goes for most European fighters.

Comment

Unless wallin cuts fury again, I consider it unlikely that he could avoid a ko this time

Comment

This guy needs to stop begging for a payday, fight someone or two inches top 10, earn a ranking and earn a title fight.
        mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

He's spot on.
          Chisora trilogy? Like oh please the rematch was so one-sided that literally everyone that watched it was calling for Chisora too retire and there was a public outcry for his health!

Just Fury giving his buddies more undeserved paydays instead of taking on challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            This guy needs to stop begging for a payday, fight someone or two inches top 10, earn a ranking and earn a title fight.
            Fight someone in the top 10 like Fury would be doing by fighting Chisora?

And I suppose you thought Clubber Lang was “begging” Rocky Balboa for a fight. I just see a confident fighter whose performance against Tyson sort of warrants a rematch while Chisora just keeps on losing.

Comment

Is Fury too scared of rematching Otto Wallin? It’s just like I tried to tell RodTang; Nobody is calling out Anthony Joshua at the moment because he is irrelevant. Opponents are now either calling out Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury. So why hasn’t Wallin ever call out AJ since Joshua supposed to be such a huge draw and this box office cash cow? He’s called out Deontay Wilder.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 08-10-2022, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Wallin is a good, world class heavyweight boxer. But he couldn't bear a bloodied and badly cut Fury, so he wouldn't beat him in a rematch.

Levels, Fury is up there among the greats, although I wouldn't put him in top five, not sure top ten, but pretty high, maybe in top twelve.

Comment

Wallin was definitely deserving of a immediate rematch after his truly spirited showing in their fight.
                  That said he's done nothing in the 3 year's that have transpired since, I don't know why that is, but there's the rub.
                  Why didn't he stay active, and in the publics eye in order to have the fans clamor for their rematch?
                  jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Wallin cut Fury badly, and could've won with a different ref/doc. But he didn't.

I'd like to see Wallin have a good win before we consider him anything other than an average heavyweight.

He's tricky because he's a southpaw, but not sure he even passes the eye test for a top 10 heavy.

​​​​​​
                    Last edited by M312; 08-10-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X