Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall Enters Multi-Fight Agreement With BOXXER, Secures Josh Taylor Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    The real Josh showed up last fight. He just can’t box.
    Na I think Josh drunk too much of his own kool-aid last fight, it brought them back to earth. Get rid of Caterall and then go straight into the Crawford fight is what I want to see.
    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

A lot of their fighters get put out on the cards if other promoters.Much the way it is for DiBella and Salita.
      Good point. I've seen some of that. I wonder if that is the extent that ProBellum wishes to be (DiBella and Salita), it seemed like the goals were loftier when they were first announced.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Good point. I've seen some of that. I wonder if that is the extent that ProBellum wishes to be (DiBella and Salita), it seemed like the goals were loftier when they were first announced.
        Without a network deal there's not much more they can do. If they find a way to get around that, then they can. But in America, it's ESPN and Showtime. Anything else is small time. ESPN are taken exclusively by Top Rank and with Showtime they'd have to come under the PBC banner. So there aren't really any options I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Without a network deal there's not much more they can do. If they find a way to get around that, then they can. But in America, it's ESPN and Showtime. Anything else is small time. ESPN are taken exclusively by Top Rank and with Showtime they'd have to come under the PBC banner. So there aren't really any options I suppose.
          I hear you. ProBellum initially talked about making their content available via an OTT app service but not sure if they had enough resources (fighters, revenue, venue dates) to support a subscription app.

Regarding the US, thus far I have been impressed with the ProBox model. I'm not sure how sustainable it is at its price point but the quality of production is impressive, they have some big names associated with it and the matchmaking is good. Despite not having the biggest names in their stable, the fights have been good.

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
            1inchCock should be here any moment, hating like usual. Taylor was a coward for not giving Catterall a rematch and now is a coward for giving up 2 titles to secure a rematch. This from a prepubescent prick hiding behind a keyboard.

Wonder what the excuse will be when another of his (in)famously blinkered predictions is wrong yet again? Josh wins this and KOs him this time.
            I love this site, but sometimes I wish there was more aggro

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Do you not get bored of it though? You average two thousand posts a year, most of which will be provoking people about sportsmen you have a problem with. There surely must be better things to do with your time?
              Whoa, hold on mate, why you’re trying to get NSB posters to engage in introspection?

The complete absence of it is the whole reason I log on
              dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I grew up participating in martial-arts along with my relatives, boxing is ingrained in me. We have kids that following the tradition, this goes back generations in my bloodline. Not only do I talk shyte in this forum, but I do it in person on the weekends with my friends and relatives and it never gets old.

If you think that is weird, I got my own question about wierdos that PM me every other week with hate filled messages asking me about why I hate a certain boxer, kinda like you...they accuse me about having no life, how angry I must be and what a shtty life I must live to be doing this all week, yet they are the ones that go out their way to address me -- sometimes through multiple accounts, which I'm sure that if you spend enough time here you may have noticed them doing that in the official threads.

Here is another thing that really bothers me, like them you also have this habit of derailing threads and make it about me and my online activities. Lastly, they hate and try to put me down for having knowledge about the lower-weights, as if being knowledgeable about boxing in a ''boxing forum'' is something bad, haha!

The hypocrisy is laughable, I'm having a great time by the way and I give no FK's about you clowns that are obsessed with what another man is doing, but I don't give a FK about none of you.

Yo, this is what life’s all about. Good for you, bro.

You don’t take this **** that seriously (most of the time) and that’s why you and Nash out, who either is or isn’t your alt, are the best posters on here. More power
                Last edited by P to the J; 08-05-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Na I think Josh drunk too much of his own kool-aid last fight, it brought them back to earth. Get rid of Caterall and then go straight into the Crawford fight is what I want to see.
                  Crawford would beat the living **** out of Taylor lmao…

Comment

Props to Catterall for securing a nice deal and the well deserved rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yo, this is what life’s all about. Good for you, bro.

You don’t take this **** that seriously (most of the time) and that’s why you and Nash out, who either is or isn't your alt, are the best posters on here. More power
                      You know what's funny, you're always coming to the rescue of 1hourTwink, at least 3x in my experience. Speaking of alts =--->

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X