Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall Enters Multi-Fight Agreement With BOXXER, Secures Josh Taylor Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' did not have to fight that 'nobody' Jack Catterall. Taylor could have had a bigger fight with Terence Crawford, but he rather pick on smaller opponents, I can see why Josh don't want to fight these unknown contenders ; they might whoop him worse than 'El Gato'.

Is Teofimo Lopez one of those bigger fights? apparently not, is the winner of Regis Prograis vs. Jose Zepeda one of those ''bigger-fights'' for Josh Taylor? If I remember correctly, the 'Tart-Tomato' has been ducking Regis Prograis for about 4 years, and he just recently ducked Jose Zepeda by vacating the WBC jr. welterweight title.

If you ask me, Josh Taylor is avoiding back to back L's against multiple opponents, getting a gift in the first fight vs. Catterall helps Taylor's image if he takes an official L on the second try.

Stop talking shyte.
    Do you ever consider having a day off from being a provocative edgelord?
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Caterall is getting worked this time around. I believe the real Josh will show up and puts on another clinical performance.
      Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Do you ever consider having a day off from being a provocative edgelord?

Go find another buzzword, your fifteen minutes are up.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

At least this ******* made the right decision to give Jack a rematch. We all know Taylor clearly lost the first fight. Time didn’t make us forget about your loss Josh. You did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
            Caterall is getting worked this time around. I believe the real Josh will show up and puts on another clinical performance.
            The real Josh showed up last fight. He just can’t box.

Comment

Go find another buzzword, your fifteen minutes are up.
              Do you not get bored of it though? You average two thousand posts a year, most of which will be provoking people about sportsmen you have a problem with. There surely must be better things to do with your time?

Comment

Do you not get bored of it though? You average two thousand posts a year, most of which will be provoking people about sportsmen you have a problem with. There surely must be better things to do with your time?
                I grew up participating in martial-arts along with my relatives, boxing is ingrained in me. We have kids that following the tradition, this goes back generations in my bloodline. Not only do I talk shyte in this forum, but I do it in person on the weekends with my friends and relatives and it never gets old.

If you think that is weird, I got my own question about wierdos that PM me every other week with hate filled messages asking me about why I hate a certain boxer, kinda like you...they accuse me about having no life, how angry I must be and what a shtty life I must live to be doing this all week, yet they are the ones that go out their way to address me -- sometimes through multiple accounts, which I'm sure that if you spend enough time here you may have noticed them doing that in the official threads.

Here is another thing that really bothers me, like them you also have this habit of derailing threads and make it about me and my online activities. Lastly, they hate and try to put me down for having knowledge about the lower-weights, as if being knowledgeable about boxing in a ''boxing forum'' is something bad, haha!

The hypocrisy is laughable, I'm having a great time by the way and I give no FK's about you clowns that are obsessed with what another man is doing, but I don't give a FK about none of you.

Comment

I grew up participating in martial-arts along with my relatives, boxing is ingrained in me. We have kids that following the tradition, this goes back generations in my bloodline. Not only do I talk shyte in this forum, but I do it in person on the weekends with my friends and relatives and it never gets old.

If you think that is weird, I got my own question about wierdos that PM me every other week with hate filled messages asking me about why I hate a certain boxer, kinda like you...they accuse me about having no life, how angry I must be and what a shtty life I must live to be doing this all week, yet they are the ones that go out their way to address me -- sometimes through multiple accounts, which I'm sure that if you spend enough time here you may have noticed them doing that in the official threads.

Here is another thing that really bothers me, like them you also have this habit of derailing threads and make it about me and my online activities. Lastly, they hate and try to put me down for having knowledge about the lower-weights, as if being knowledgeable about boxing in a ''boxing forum'' is something bad, haha!

The hypocrisy is laughable, I'm having a great time by the way and I give no FK's about you clowns that are obsessed with what another man is doing, but I don't give a FK about none of you.
                  You do seem angry though, and defensive. Baldly asserting you don't care and that you are happy is never convincing, it's something that's demonstrated by one's actions.

It's not really about you but rather what you represent. A forum poster thinking they're in a position to talk egregious nonsense about successful boxers.

It doesn't warrant "hate filled messages" but you're drawn from the same pool of people who do that kind of thing so you can't really complain in my opinion.

Comment

You do seem angry though, and defensive. Baldly asserting you don't care and that you are happy is never convincing, it's something that's demonstrated by one's actions.

It's not really about you but rather what you represent. A forum poster thinking they're in a position to talk egregious nonsense about successful boxers.

It doesn't warrant "hate filled messages" but you're drawn from the same pool of people who do that kind of thing so you can't really complain in my opinion.
                    I'm sure to bring that up with my therapist, thanks for your sincere concern. Now F-OFF!

Comment

I'm sure to bring that up with my therapist, thanks for your sincere concern. Now F-OFF!
                      Therapy is a good idea for anyone, emotional education is important.

Comment

Working...
                      X