Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love To Fight Wilder, We're Both With PBC - Easy To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love To Fight Wilder, We're Both With PBC - Easy To Make

Former heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is hoping to secure a major fight before the end of the year. In 2019, Ruiz shocked the world when he dropped Anthony Joshua four times to secure a stoppage win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He wants to be in a major fight? Sheeeeet he is IN a major fight. Talk about having a false opinion of yourself! I hope Ortiz beats him like a dusty old carpet. Skills for skills Ortiz is different class to what Andy Ruiz ever has been, is or will be.

Comment

Really the only 2 HWs PBC has that people would be interested in seeing fight. Ortiz is old and Ruiz should dominate him.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        He wants to be in a major fight? Sheeeeet he is IN a major fight. Talk about having a false opinion of yourself! I hope Ortiz beats him like a dusty old carpet. Skills for skills Ortiz is different class to what Andy Ruiz ever has been, is or will be.
        Ortiz is 60 and getting dropped by Charles Martin. Fight is far from major and certainly not at all PPV worthy. Ruiz will handle him quite easily.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Well its tough to say that when Ortiz has 0 big wins at like 43 and Ruiz at least has the Joshua fight. I expect Ruiz to stop him.

Comment

Lol I feel the rage. You seem upset, confused. Very.

Comment

People here say boxers should sign to PBC but their own fighters don’t even fight each other . So easy to make that it has not been made. Spence said Haymon makes the fight happens …Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                People here say boxers should sign to PBC but their own fighters don’t even fight each other . So easy to make that it has not been made. Spence said Haymon makes the fight happens …Hahaha.
                Ruiz only recently just suggested the match up
                To be Fair Wilder isn't actively fighting right now soo it's too early complain that the fight hasn't been made

Comment

Don’t know why, but I’d love to see wilder lay Ruiz out
                  Icefold Icefold likes this.

Comment

P4P Forever 'Lol I feel the rage. You seem upset, confused. Very'

The night I waste my time arguing with a schmuck like you will be my last night on earth. If you think that comment was funny then good for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X