Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love To Fight Wilder, We're Both With PBC - Easy To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all Ruiz has to beat Ortiz, which just isn't going to be easy, if he can possibly do it at all.
    Ortiz has been beaten by one man, and one man only, that being the very fighter Ruiz is calling for next.
    I'm not sure that Ruiz can beat Ortiz, and I think that Ruiz fairs even worse against Wilder, who has also lost to one man, and one man only.
    Lets see how Ruiz does against Ortiz first, and if he can beat Ortiz then he could contemplate calling out Wilder.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
      Ruiz beats the **** out of wilder. Most of wilders fights looked fixed like Berlanga. Ruiz usyk martin smash him.
      Martin lol you high AF

Comment

Ruiz wasn't underprepared for his 2019 rematch with Joshua. He was totally unprepared.

A good talent and can be better, when his diet is not consisting of McDonald's and KFC.

Comment

Ruiz has been far too inactive for a fighter of his calibre.

I thought when he joined with Reynoso his activity would equal his ambition and talent: but really, he hasn't been in a real fight since the rematch with A.J.

If he does get passed Ortiz, there are so many potential match-ups that excite me it's crazy and Wilder would be very intriguing.

I actually think an in-shape, focused Ruiz would give Usyk real troubles.

But that's Al Haymon and PBC for you. Fighters are mere commodities.

Comment

I think he needs to concentrate on Ortiz first before he mentions Wilder…

Comment

I agree.

Wilder should've fought 2 or 3 times by now.

This is why modern fighters can't be great.

They're too inactive.

Him & Ruiz should've been fighting a lot more recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                Ruiz beats the **** out of wilder. Most of wilders fights looked fixed like Berlanga. Ruiz usyk martin smash him.
                I hope you are heavy on the devils lettuce or drinking…you didn’t make a sober man’s comment. Back up and punt when you dry out buddy

Comment

Working...
                X