Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love To Fight Wilder, We're Both With PBC - Easy To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would be a horrendous fight for Ruiz.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Ruiz only recently just suggested the match up
      To be Fair Wilder isn't actively fighting right now soo it's too early complain that the fight hasn't been made
      Ruiz and Wilder were going to fights if Ruiz had won the A.J rematch .

Wilder had stated he was going to fight the winner and behind closed doors Ruiz and Wilder had this planned this could be seen when they both were sitting next to each just other high-fiving celebrating as though they had the undisputed in the bag with another Ruiz win.

When A.J won Wilder had to do damage control and state he would not fight A.J because he performed poorly ?

But both these guys were going to fight in or around 2019 had they got their way . It is a fight very easy to make because they were planning it before now neither has a belt so the circumstances aren’t any different now in terms of making the fight both are in the same boat again….beltless this time .

“The heavyweight division is too small to have so many belts lingering around. There should just be one champion. I'm the perfect man for that job." D .Wilder

Smh .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-24-2022, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Will never say no to 2 top 10s fighting each other in an eliminator. Make it happen
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          He wants to be in a major fight? Sheeeeet he is IN a major fight. Talk about having a false opinion of yourself! I hope Ortiz beats him like a dusty old carpet. Skills for skills Ortiz is different class to what Andy Ruiz ever has been, is or will be.
          The only thing dusty in this fight is Ortiz.

He's so old, instead of sweat flying off him when Ruiz hits him, dust will.

Ruiz is a former unified world champion

Ortiz has never achieved anything in his career.

Comment

still a huge fight for sure if Ruiz beats Ortiz of course and Wilder beats Helenius
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He wants to be in a major fight? Sheeeeet he is IN a major fight. Talk about having a false opinion of yourself! I hope Ortiz beats him like a dusty old carpet. Skills for skills Ortiz is different class to what Andy Ruiz ever has been, is or will be.
              At what point did Wilder v Ruiz make more money / sense than Wilder v whoever he was fighting at the time ?

At what point were the fans asking for or clamoring for Wilder v Ruiz ? I’ll tell you when. When Ruiz was a champ and obligated to fight AJ in a rematch. That was the window. Deontay’s reign at HW after beating Stiverne was fighting Ortiz twice in two very good fights, blowing out Brezeale, and fighting Fury 3 times in two very good fights and one blow out loss. I’m fine that i didn’t get to see Wilder Ruiz yet. What we got instead was much better.

I agree with the sentiment that Ruiz feels he is good / talented enough to overlook Ortiz. That’s pretty laughable. Not saying Ortiz is some ATG that’s going to walk all over Andy. But Andy, if you’re better than him you ain’t THAT much better than him. I guess I can’t be mad at him for having confidence though. I def won’t be tuning in to PPV but if this was on Showtime I would be all over it.

Comment

Don’t do that to yourself Ruiz. Wilder will murder you.

Comment

Originally posted by blindsideyou View Post
                  Don’t do that to yourself Ruiz. Wilder will murder you.
                  If he was going to do that it would have been against Ortiz who failed his physical and should have been replaced by Charles Martin ,the athletic commission and whoever oversees that got away with one .

Wilder murdering anyone at this point is subjective when he himself got battered twice so we don’t know even if he wins another fight yet against an active fighter who would be his best win .

Comment

There's not a man, woman or child on earth who don't want to see it. But best Ortiz first.

Comment

Pre Fury, Wilder for sure, but Fury dented his skull. Not so sure now.

Comment

Working...
                      X