Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'd Love To Fight Wilder, We're Both With PBC - Easy To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz had alot of trouble with old man Areola, so old man Ortiz might give him hell.
    wileyhemi wileyhemi likes this.

Comment

I thought Wilder was damaged goods after the second beating but the way he was still was able to put his heart and soul into the third fight was amazing to me. And I don’t even like Wilder with all his nonsense yelling bomb squad. I still think nobody else can beat him right now.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I think Ruiz is a pretty damn good heavyweight actually. Was surprised to see the comments start off with hate for Ruiz. Wilder needs to fight "long" to get his shots off. Ruiz has the perfect build to avoid that. Fast hands. I think that would be a very entertaining fight that would surely end in a KO. Bring it on.
        P4P Forever P4P Forever mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Wilder has more courage than any man fighting today. I firmly believe that man has a death wish to actually die fighting in the ring
          Icefold Icefold likes this.

Comment

The continued hate for wilder here is friggin weird.

Comment

Ruiz beats the **** out of wilder. Most of wilders fights looked fixed like Berlanga. Ruiz usyk martin smash him.

Comment

Wilder boxing skills 1-10 probably 2. Ruiz boxing skills 1-10 probably 7. If Ruiz can avoid the right while getting in close, he KO's Wilder easily.

Wilder is damaged goods after the post autopsy egg dent Fury gave him.

Comment

Ruiz signed with Triller.. he keeps conveniently forgetting this mere fact LOL

Comment

If Ruiz can take wilders power, he beats him easily.

Comment

Ruiz is correct to overlook 50 year old Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X