Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Does Not Have Talent, Capacity To Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Does Not Have Talent, Capacity To Beat Me

Javier Fortuna might as well be taking a page out of Public Enemy's playbook to pump himself up for his upcoming fight against Ryan Garcia, because the message he's been spreading in regard to the upstart lightweight contender has translated to "don't believe the hype."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not boxing related, but since they were mentioned in this article, I just have to to point out, that Chuck D is the best rapper that ever did spit. Nuff said lol.

Comment

Gervonta Davis next Ryan? Don't get ahead of yourself. We'll need to see if Manny can be tempted out of retirement first, as you'll be needing that BS get out excuse
      BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

You"ll believe come July 16. Don't think Fortuna's mentality/bravado will allow him to put on a track meet like gameboy which will be his demise. He gets hurt early,tries to get into a fire fight with Ryan and gets Ktfo in 6rds. Ryan just needs to implement his jab a little more to set up his shots and learn how to cut off the ring more effectively although there wasn't a boxer alive today who was going to be able to cut off the ring against someone as scared ****less as Tagoe. Something I'm sure Joe is well aware of.

What was overlooked against Tagoe was how physically massive/strong Ryan looked whilst still being lightning quick. Showed a tremendous gas tank as well as he finished just as strong as he had started considering Tagoe forced a track meet. His defense no doubt needs a little work but wasnt too concerned about it that fight as he had a smaller fighter in front of him and went for broke trying to impress the crowd. Baffles me that Tank in every fight,rewatch his fight against Leo,gets countered fairly easily/regularly but yet all we hear about is Ryan's lack of defense? Anyways,he has all the physical attributes and talent to beat anyone at 135 and 140. Too big,too fast,too strong,too skilled. Unless Loma can get back in the mix soon,Haney imo is the only fighter in and around his weight class that could possibly derail that train. Starting July 16 the pride of the High Desert starts his run breaking a lot of hearts here in doing so. Ryan Garcia is the truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
          You"ll believe come July 16. Don't think Fortuna's mentality/bravado will allow him to put on a track meet like gameboy which will be his demise. He gets hurt early,tries to get into a fire fight with Ryan and gets Ktfo in 6rds. Ryan just needs to implement his jab a little more to set up his shots and learn how to cut off the ring more effectively although there wasn't a boxer alive today who was going to be able to cut off the ring against someone as scared ****less as Tagoe. Something I'm sure Joe is well aware of.

What was overlooked against Tagoe was how physically massive/strong Ryan looked whilst still being lightning quick. Showed a tremendous gas tank as well as he finished just as strong as he had started considering Tagoe forced a track meet. His defense no doubt needs a little work but wasnt too concerned about it that fight as he had a smaller fighter in front of him and went for broke trying to impress the crowd. Baffles me that Tank in every fight,rewatch his fight against Leo,gets countered fairly easily/regularly but yet all we hear about is Ryan's lack of defense? Anyways,he has all the physical attributes and talent to beat anyone at 135 and 140. Too big,too fast,too strong,too skilled. Unless Loma can get back in the mix soon,Haney imo is the only fighter in and around his weight class that could possibly derail that train. Starting July 16 the pride of the High Desert starts his run breaking a lot of hearts here in doing so. Ryan Garcia is the truth....
          Nice love letter to Ryan. When you said too big too strong....etc....you forgot to mention too mentally fragile. The next time Ryan gets hurt or dropped, expect him to run to his psychotherapist for his checkup from the neck up.
          Last edited by richardt; 07-03-2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Lol Ryan starches Tuna boat in 6

Comment

"Ryan doesn’t have any mental health issues. The same week he announced he had mental health issues he was messing around with his girlfriend.”

Yeah, it was bs. I think we all know that.

But anyways . . . .
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Nice love letter to Ryan. When you said too big too strong....etc....you forgot to mention too mentally fragile. The next time Ryan gets hurt or dropped, expect him to run to his psychotherapist for his checkup from the neck up.
                Last time I checked,Ryan didn't fold from being dropped. He went on to stop that decorated Olympic champion,something Loma wasn't able to do. So instead of spewing emotional nonsense like a scorned lover,let's stick to facts there. He's also fighting the guy you guys claimed ran him off to therapy but yet here we are. Don't exactly know why you grown ass females get all riled up everytime an article of his surfaces lol,kinda sad actually but carry on...
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Last time I checked,Ryan didn't fold from being dropped. He went on to stop that decorated Olympic champion,something Loma wasn't able to do. So instead of spewing emotional nonsense like a scorned lover,let's stick to facts there. He's also fighting the guy you guys claimed ran him off to therapy but yet here we are. Don't exactly know why you grown ass females get all riled up everytime an article of his surfaces lol,kinda sad actually but carry on...
                  It's funny the same people that bash Ryan for being dropped by Cambell despite knocking him out in the 7th rd(something Loma couldn't do)are the same people that defend Beterbiev for getting dropped by journeymen and act like it's no big deal.

Comment

Fortuna is basically lightweight Shawn Porter whose basically difficult to look good against unless you knock him out, he was very competitive against Joseph Diaz who could have gone to either fighter and was said to be robbed against Robert Easter.

Comment

Working...
                    X