Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reportedly Refused Entry Into US Due To Daniel Kinahan Links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is sketchy, always have been. If he gets denied entry, there is definitely way more to it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      It has everything to do with it because he has ties to organized crime. So chances are the officials were bribed in his favor in that trilogy with Wilder. Just ask Bob Arum. He knows. Which is why he is cooperating with the U.S. authorities. In other words, Fury had to cheat to win against Deontay Wilder. Wilder fan's su****ions are now confirmed. Therefore, his wins are irrelevant. Deontay Wilder has both a criminal and civil case against Tyson Fury if so choose to pursue it.
      Nothing but stories and what ifs. Claims like this require actual proof, present it or shut up. Flipflop4ever can't make up his mind. You bowed down and owned Fury was the better man. Now look at you, what a joke!
      joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Nothing but stories and what ifs. Claims like this require actual proof, present it or shut up. Flipflop4ever can't make up his mind. You bowed down and owned Fury was the better man. Now look at you, what a joke!
        hahaha! Those tinfoil hat twatwaffles make me laugh. Get off yer sister boy! Let yer pa have a turn…

Comment

As others have pointed out this is definitely sketchy. Fury is retired and doesn't need help from Daniel anymore. Especially when he has Arum and Warren to give him promotional and financial advice so why is it so hard for Fury to publically and privately remove Daniel for his life?

Come on Fury I just want to see you fight the winner of AJ vs Usyk why do you have to make problems for yourself like this

Comment

Fury & Joseph Parker tied up in dope dealing schemes.. shocker that they’re best buddies

Comment

They have known about his and his family's involvement with Kinanhan for a very long time and it's also the major reason why he defeated Deontay Wilder.

The officials were paid off.
              Um..... Wilder was KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
                As others have pointed out this is definitely sketchy. Fury is retired and doesn't need help from Daniel anymore. Especially when he has Arum and Warren to give him promotional and financial advice so why is it so hard for Fury to publically and privately remove Daniel for his life?

Come on Fury I just want to see you fight the winner of AJ vs Usyk why do you have to make problems for yourself like this
                It's probably because he's in too deep with Kinahan. Not just only him but his father and uncle as well. Chances are Fury was a flunky for Kinahan and not just a front man.Tyson probably owed Kinahan some favors. He is a loser just like his father and uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Pretty well, he's rich and retired on top. He can fight Francis on UK soil and make another boatload of money. I'd say Fury is doing very well in retirement.
                  Lol tell that to customs.

Comment

I heard that coke dealers in Las Vegas have dropped their prices since the news. Apparently they were concern and paranoid about sitting on tons of yayo for the 'Gypsy-Bum' ; they had to get rid of it, there were warehouses full of da coco.

Comment

That's what I've been trying to to tell ya'll which is why he had abruptly ended his boxing career and it's also the reason why Bob Arum, Top Rank and ESPN has cut all business ties with him. Tyson Fury has been under U.S. surveillance for years. They have known about his and his family's involvement with Kinanhan for a very long time and it's also the major reason why he defeated Deontay Wilder.

The officials were paid off. Somebody had to spill the tea. Perhaps, It could have been Bob Arum. This is why it's no coincidence that Tyson Fury has retired from the sport of boxing in his prime. He can't fight anymore or anywhere in the world because he is a mob owned and controlled fighter who is involved in organized crime.
                      The major reason Fury beat Wilder is bc Wilder can't box very well. Fury outboxed him easily and beat him down for almost all of the 30 rounds they fought. If any officials were paid off, it's definitely the guys from the first fight that robbed Fury of a UD. Officials were a moot point for the second and third so I don't know what any of that other stuff has to do with Wilder getting KOed twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X