Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reportedly Refused Entry Into US Due To Daniel Kinahan Links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

You left out the Russians, Italians, Armenians, New Zealanders, Chinese, shall I go on, I mean you focused on one “group” why stop there..oh wait, never mind.
    I see two groups mentioned there, lad. Seems only one hit them feels though.
    nacho daddy nacho daddy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      it’s really not a surprise is it? Peter Fury & John Fury were mobsters. John was an enforcer & Peter a drug smuggler… Notice how Parker is buddies with them? He was accused in NZLD of being in meth trafficking ring. It was bound to come back
      on Tyson. I wouldn’t be shocked if Parker gets denied entry just for his connection to the Furys
      there is an internview where peter says that thier families have know dk for 20 years , this goes way deep
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Makes NO sense. 1,000's of people walk illegally across the border DAILY.
        Almost all illegals are walking in unchecked, untested, unknown.
        Just walk across Tyson.

Comment

Any story where the topic is organized crime - particularly the gentleman referenced here - best to say “no comment”

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

You left out the Russians, Italians, Armenians, New Zealanders, Chinese, shall I go on, I mean you focused on one “group” why stop there..oh wait, never mind.
            yes mexican guatemalans hatetians cubans Venezuelans indians pakis all one group. you are to dumb to get my point so why respond

jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Lol how's that retirement treating you, gypsy queen?
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

So you can be buddy buddy with only American Gangstas in boxing I see...

Comment

Chavez Sr. Only hung with Holy ppl....

Man when Jr. Fought Lee the entire place was packed with some ruthless dudes...

Comment

I hope Bieterbiev got his $$$$ before the fight unlike Kovalov and Bivol who still haven't got paid.

Comment

This is the REAL ***!

Boxing Lives Matter!

Comment

Working...
                      X