Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo, Tim Tszyu Reach Terms For Mandatory Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxingscene - why the hell is Mell NOT on this list - WTF??? https://www.boxingscene.com/rankings/pound-for-pound

Comment

Mell is different I wish he bro had the same mentality.
      Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

What a difference between Jermell and Jermall. Jermell takes on All challenges building a legacy, while Jermall hides behind a PBC, takes on no challenges, hopes for a payday, ( which has been offered to him a few times only to reject it) and spends his time fighting with waitress. So hat's off to Jermell, Jermall on the other hand, what is it exactly that you want? Because it's not a challenge, it's not a payday, maybe it's just gimme fights he wants for his career....
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Jermell Charlo has really gone on a run of quality opponents the past 5 years: Lubin, Harrison (x2), Rosario, Castano (x2) and now Tszyu. Love the fact all the contenders seem to want that smoke and Jermell obliges them.

I think it's a bit too early for Tsyzu. It reminds me of the Lubin fight, a young offensive minded prospect with questionable defense taking on too much, too soon. I see Charlo landing a clean counter and producing a highlight reel KO in the first 3-4 rounds.

richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

Gotta love Mell he’s taking on all comers!

Comment

Kosta tzsyuu vs zab judah again

let's go tim!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Jermell Charlo has really gone on a run of quality opponents the past 5 years: Lubin, Harrison (x2), Rosario, Castano (x2) and now Tszyu. Love the fact all the contenders seem to want that smoke and Jermell obliges them.

I think it's a bit too early for Tsyzu. It reminds me of the Lubin fight, a young offensive minded prospect with questionable defense taking on too much, too soon. I see Charlo landing a clean counter and producing a highlight reel KO in the first 3-4 rounds.

Was gonna say all that including the same prediction.
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

This guy is the man. Just like Canelo. He is a pound for pound mother Fuker.

Comment

It is going to be interesting watching all the people that 1 month ago were saying Jermell is "ducking" Tim Kazoo switch their narrative Tim Kazoo "isn't ready yet".
                    B Phontain B Phontain likes this.

Comment

NICE! This is an EXCELLENT year in boxing and we at the half way point!

Comment

Working...
                      X