Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo, Tim Tszyu Reach Terms For Mandatory Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Stop with the race nonsense. Roy Jones was an outspoken black boxer who proved himself in the ring and I was a big fan of his. Same with Tyson.

Big deal, he won his rematches against unproven fighters he should have beaten to begin with. His resume sucks.
    If you say so. This is breaking news so my reaction is fair.

No it doesn’t. You think Jeison Rosario is Gabe Rosado so it’s clear you aren’t qualified to discuss his resume.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-13-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

If every champion was doing what Jermell is doing, we’d have a proper sport

Comment

Jermell is a true champ. He fights everybody in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

...what the hell are you talking about?
          Stay you're ignorant a$$ there for me please! That's what tf I'm talkin bout

Comment

Don't be surprised if Tim is stopped in the very first round of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Mall was Canelo's mandatory and Canelo chose to become franchise. He's called out GGG and Jamie . Y'all mad because he won't vacate and fight DB. Well Canelo said Charlo can get it but he's refusing to fight him why not hold both to the same standard? That's right because one went up to 168 after DB was stripped and unified an otherwise terrible 168 division.
              Mall has been obsessed with fighting only Canelo and GGG, that's on him. Mell has fought everyone he was supposed to fight in his division outside of Lara. We can't say the same for Mall and it can't be everyone else's fault for none of the fights coming off.

By the way, I'm not on his case about fighting David because technically, they are a division apart so it's not a duck. However, he will eventually have to move up and deal with David and the other 168 guys.

Comment

Tszyu is going to take Charlo's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Alright Tim,you got what you wanted. Now it's time to back up the big talk.
                  Tszyu is going to take his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Mall has been obsessed with fighting only Canelo and GGG, that's on him. Mell has fought everyone he was supposed to fight in his division outside of Lara. We can't say the same for Mall and it can't be everyone else's fault for none of the fights coming off.

By the way, I'm not on his case about fighting David because technically, they are a division apart so it's not a duck. However, he will eventually have to move up and deal with David and the other 168 guys.
                    He fought the man GGG lost to but GGG was given a gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post

Childishness deleted.

So basically, you don't really have a point or a logical rebuttal, you're just talking. That's cool.

"At The End Of The Day", The ONLY way Tim Tszyu beats Jermell Charlo is if CHARLO doesn't show up. Period point blank.

Comment

Working...
                      X