Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo, Tim Tszyu Reach Terms For Mandatory Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, you can't complain about this twin. Wouldn't surprise me of he goes straight for Fundora if he gets past Tim.
    jamel2004 jamel2004 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      What a difference between Jermell and Jermall. Jermell takes on All challenges building a legacy, while Jermall hides behind a PBC, takes on no challenges, hopes for a payday, ( which has been offered to him a few times only to reject it) and spends his time fighting with waitress. So hat's off to Jermell, Jermall on the other hand, what is it exactly that you want? Because it's not a challenge, it's not a payday, maybe it's just gimme fights he wants for his career....
      You can say the same about everyone at 160-168. Benavidez and Andrade seem to be willing but the rest are waiting a payday by Nelo for sure. GGG included. 154 fighters don't have a Nelo so they're willing to work for it.

Comment

That’s was up! Much props to Mell for making
        this fight and defending his throne against the best. I see this as a close fight but I have Mell winning with superior footwork and overall ring generalship. Experience will also be a major factor and Mell has been fighting the beat opposition for a while now. Y Mell made me a fan of his now! Let’s gooooo… oh and also, I think this charlo deserves the Canelo fight more then Mall
        Last edited by Robi13; 06-12-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Wow I did not expect this. Props to Mell for sticking around and agreeing to the fight.

prediction: Tim will constantly walk into shots and eventually get stopped. Could look similar to Charlo-Castaño II but with charlo taking less punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Alright Tim,you got what you wanted. Now it's time to back up the big talk.
            charlo is going to knock him silly, charlo has a good iron chin and punching power, tim got dropped bad in his last fight.
            NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

Charlo KO1. This is not a remotely competitive fight.
              NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

I haven’t seen much of Tim

How much of a puncher is he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                  I haven’t seen much of Tim

How much of a puncher is he ?
                  An average puncher, it isnt enough to hurt Charlo who has been proven to have a great chin. Charlo is a legit puncher

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

You can say the same about everyone at 160-168. Benavidez and Andrade seem to be willing but the rest are waiting a payday by Nelo for sure. GGG included. 154 fighters don't have a Nelo so they're willing to work for it.
                    Andrade don't seem willing.

Comment

He changed go down as the greatest 154lber ever. Major props. Im saying he's in position to do so.
                      Last edited by Slip jab; 06-12-2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X