Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo, Tim Tszyu Reach Terms For Mandatory Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn all those idiots that said Charlo would duck only to see he agreed to terms 2 weeks after becoming undisputed on suicide watch
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
      I haven’t seen much of Tim

How much of a puncher is he ?
      Not a real great puncher and his defense consist of him blocking punches with his face so fight prob won’t go past 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        Kosta tzsyuu vs zab judah again

let's go tim!
        Not this time!!! If you truly think that, you will surely be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Charlo KO1. This is not a remotely competitive fight.
          So true. This fight will not even be close. This will be truly hilarious. Tszyu fans are about to see why there are levels to this.

Comment

Notice that 24HourBum hasn't posted here. Pretty easy to see why.

Comment

He ducking tho… Props to Iron Man Charlo for fighting everybody!!

Comment

Hell yeah, great matchup

Mell is The Man

Comment

That's why Mell is my favorite fighter. He fights all contenders and knocks them out also. He is a old school ass kicker. Don't be fooled by his hip hop persona. I hate that he is not on the top pound for pound list. These list have no merit when you leave folks like Mell and Tank off them. Tzuyu will get knocked out in 6 or 7 rounds. Tzuyy is going in there against Clubber Lang. Mell is too much of a dog for Tzuyu to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Excellent if true. No marinating, just make good to great matchups.

Tszyu isn't as experienced as Charlo of course, but I think he puts more pressure on opponents than Castano.

He's the underdog for sure, but a live dog.
                    Charlo sees Tim as an easy fight why wouldn't he just seal it up and get it out the way.

Tims going to get stopped he makes too many mistakes and the rise in class is too much.

Comment

If Tszyu had any other name, he wouldn’t be getting this fight. Another mismatch brought to you by PBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X