Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Not Impossible Task For Joshua To Beat Usyk, But It's a Tough One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Im pretty sure you’re not a man ,in fact the majority of the forum believes you’re some obnoxious teenager living at home . Just saying .
    Don’t worry. Represent that population and rid me of this site by betting. You say whatever you like my amigo but “just saying” is you’re way of avoiding the real subject. Which is??

you throw out stupid comments but never commit to em. You then get offered to bet by MULTIPLE People on here, and guess what?

you deflect, insult and run. Keep running forest.

Comment

I respect AJ because he takes on the hard fights but I struggle to see him winning this fight but you never know! Maybe if he had a better chin he could go on the full offensive but it's hard to see that working out for him against Usyk.

Looking forward to the fight though. Hope Wilder comes back and fights AJ in a trilogy. That would be great. Wilder should fight Usyk too.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Don’t worry. Represent that population and rid me of this site by betting. You say whatever you like my amigo but “just saying” is you’re way of avoiding the real subject. Which is??

you throw out stupid comments but never commit to em. You then get offered to bet by MULTIPLE People on here, and guess what?

you deflect, insult and run. Keep running forest.
        Your multi accounts on here are going to take a big hit when A.J wins ,at least you’ll have one to fall back on Im pretty sure I know which one .

Your the least liked poster on here but that’s because you can afford to that with this account ,not so much the others .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-22-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

You will always get people will discredit the Kiltschko win.

But nobody will be able to discredit his win vs Usyk if he wins.

Plus Usyk is at his absolute peak.

People are already petrified of the outcome of Joshua winning. This guy they say is afraid, has no heart and confused.

Is still here, and 1 fight away from greatness. It is amusing to watch it all unfold.

Look at the complete state of Joshua's critics on this site, the ready made excuses are already building. Deep down they are afraid of Joshua's ability.

Yes he is not as naturally gifted as Fury, and some other fighters. But there is something abnormal within, you do not take up boxing late and become Olympic Champion in around 2 years without some sort of abnormal ability.

And that abnormal ability for me is his work ethic, his flexibility to take on information and his near psychopathic world ethic.

When you combine that with his athletic abilities and natural strength, that is a dangerous fighter.

Note: But I also keep things in perspective, I understand Joshua's areas of his game where he lacks. Joshua has pretty much zero inside fighting capabilities, he has no idea how to tie a fighter up or even wrestle in the inside. On the sly Usyk should not stylistically be such a difficult fight, but it is because? Joshua for a super heavyweight, does not fight a good big man fight. He struggles to fight as the big man i.e The big man is a terminology I use to describe the typical fundamental style all great super heavyweights master. It is a style of fight which makes things very difficult for fighters who they have the dimensions over.

A solid jab, good movement, ability to tie a fighter up, wrestle in the inside, use rough house tactics, straight punches and combinations. There is no way Lennox Lewis would get out boxed by Usyk, but Joshua was out boxed because? As I have explained, he struggles to fight the big man type of fight 'To the same high level as Kiltschko, Lewis, Fury etc'.

Joshua's strength is in his mid-range fighting capabilities, those abilities are super elite. And it is that area of his game, which he needs to implement at maximum intensity against Usyk.

Once Joshua does this, I don't think Usyk will be able to withstand that type of bombardment.

Pdk I love your optimism but Joshua is getting beat again unless Usyk is clearly diminished.

Joshua cannot beat Usyk at his best, he doesn't have the heart anymore. Silk pj's syndrome big time.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

You will always get people will discredit the Kiltschko win.

But nobody will be able to discredit his win vs Usyk if he wins.

Plus Usyk is at his absolute peak.

People are already petrified of the outcome of Joshua winning. This guy they say is afraid, has no heart and confused.

Is still here, and 1 fight away from greatness. It is amusing to watch it all unfold.

Look at the complete state of Joshua's critics on this site, the ready made excuses are already building. Deep down they are afraid of Joshua's ability.

Yes he is not as naturally gifted as Fury, and some other fighters. But there is something abnormal within, you do not take up boxing late and become Olympic Champion in around 2 years without some sort of abnormal ability.

And that abnormal ability for me is his work ethic, his flexibility to take on information and his near psychopathic world ethic.

When you combine that with his athletic abilities and natural strength, that is a dangerous fighter.

Note: But I also keep things in perspective, I understand Joshua's areas of his game where he lacks. Joshua has pretty much zero inside fighting capabilities, he has no idea how to tie a fighter up or even wrestle in the inside. On the sly Usyk should not stylistically be such a difficult fight, but it is because? Joshua for a super heavyweight, does not fight a good big man fight. He struggles to fight as the big man i.e The big man is a terminology I use to describe the typical fundamental style all great super heavyweights master. It is a style of fight which makes things very difficult for fighters who they have the dimensions over.

A solid jab, good movement, ability to tie a fighter up, wrestle in the inside, use rough house tactics, straight punches and combinations. There is no way Lennox Lewis would get out boxed by Usyk, but Joshua was out boxed because? As I have explained, he struggles to fight the big man type of fight 'To the same high level as Kiltschko, Lewis, Fury etc'.

Joshua's strength is in his mid-range fighting capabilities, those abilities are super elite. And it is that area of his game, which he needs to implement at maximum intensity against Usyk.

Once Joshua does this, I don't think Usyk will be able to withstand that type of bombardment.

If A.J fights the way he did with Pulev he will win and make it look easy . A.J was robbed in that one of a third round stoppage but it gave him more rounds ,no fighter would defeat A .J today fighting with intent and he had prepared for Pulev before so that doesn’t hold good news for Usyk .

The haters said he fought confused when he actually mixed up everything perfectly from the outside to the clinch to the inside fighting where he made Pulev look like a pez dispenser .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-22-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

thanks for the info - I learn't more from your comment than a damn interview about Nelson's opinion stating the obvious. There is very little investigative journalism n this site or insightful pieces - when they do appear they stand out from all the dross.
              Thanks man, but I’d get that verified if I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Your multi accounts on here are going to take a big hit when A.J wins ,at least you’ll have one to fall back on Im pretty sure I know which one .

Your the least liked poster on here but that’s because you can afford to that with this account ,not so much the others .
                Name all these accounts I own. Go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                  Thank you runaway Nelson for quoting the obvious.

This fight was originally planned for February, March, April then war, June July.... Wake me when it's signed.
                  This is exactly what is wrong with the division today, rematchroom clinging onto belts with contracts & clauses alway's having to beat them twice. That isn't sport.
                  I can't wait for Usyk to ruin Aj again so rematchroom have no ore loosers only being relevant through paperwork.
                  I don't remember you bleating like this when PBC and Top Rank blocked a golden opportunity to unify all the HW belts by insisting that Fury and Wilder had to rematch each other multiple times instead of fighting AJ.

Comment

Would you make a big wager of your own $ on Joshua? Most would not

Comment

I have feeling AJ’s gonna be trying to outbox him again and was even worseI have feeling AJ’s gonna be trying to outbox him again and lose even worse

Comment

Working...
                      X