Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Not Impossible Task For Joshua To Beat Usyk, But It's a Tough One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punch drunk spluttering Johnny Nelson suffering from David Haye syndrome. They always bet on black, regardless of skills, and usually lose. Bet the house on Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Your multi accounts on here are going to take a big hit when A.J wins ,at least you’ll have one to fall back on Im pretty sure I know which one .

Your the least liked poster on here but that’s because you can afford to that with this account ,not so much the others .
      I quite like him

Comment

If A.J fights the way he did with Pulev he will win and make it look easy . A.J was robbed in that one of a third round stoppage but it gave him more rounds ,no fighter would defeat A .J today fighting with intent and he had prepared for Pulev before so that doesn’t hold good news for Usyk .

The haters said he fought confused when he actually mixed up everything perfectly from the outside to the clinch to the inside fighting where he made Pulev look like a pez dispenser .
        Joshua needs to develop his jab, I have no idea what he was doing with it? During the first Usyk fight.

I dislike how at times he throws his jab. Shades of David Price. The way he just touches people with it.

He needs to ram his fist through the target, wham wham wham their face. Twist and wind the power into the punch.

I just think Joshua's jab has little authority. The reason why I bring this up, is because I think this is something he can improve.

A solid jab, straight punches, and his already elite mid-range combination punch ability. At maximum intensity.

Joshua cannot box Usyk, he cannot give Usyk too much time to get comfortable or think. I have stated that Joshua has zero inside game, but Uysk is also the same.

Both Joshua & Usyk cannot fight on the inside. Uysk's strengths are long range capabilities and mid-range capabilities. The first fight between Joshua & Uysk was warfare from long range.

Uysk's mid-range abilities are good-solid, but I would not rate them as elite. Joshua's mid range abilities are super elite.

That is why if Joshua forces Uysk to operate at mid-range, I think Joshua will not only win rounds. But he will progressively beat up Uysk.

Everyone is claiming? That if Joshua fights a aggressive fight he will be taken out 'I disagree'.

If Usyk could not stop Joshua or even deck him in the 12 th round of the first fight 'He is not stopping him with a single punch'.

I suspect the fight I am describing is how Joshua is going to fight. Goodness, if Usyk was shaken by Chisora at maximum intensity? The man is in trouble if Joshua decides to commit to such a aggressive style.

This type of style from Joshua, is not just about deciding. It will have to come with a transformation of lifestyle and attitude. I suspect Joshua will be tad heavier for this rematch also.

Between 242-244 pounds. All depends, I think he was a tad too light for the first fight.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-22-2022, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Joshua just needs to lay on him a few rounds to tire him out.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Ruiz turned up in a bad state for the rematch and made it a easy night for Joshua who was able to keep well out of harms way as the grossly overweight ,untrainned Ruiz did very little other than threaten when he did manage to get close.This rematch with Usyk is totally different and it's no secret that Joshua has got to change .Otherwise we'll see him outboxed again and proberly stopped. Joshua has got to use his advantages in weight, power and size but coming forward and trying this against such a slippery boxer will leave him open to counters and fatigue. I don't think Joshua is good enough but it's heavyweight boxing .......it's that simple!

Comment

Your multi accounts on here are going to take a big hit when A.J wins ,at least you’ll have one to fall back on Im pretty sure I know which one .

Your the least liked poster on here but that’s because you can afford to that with this account ,not so much the others .
              RoadMan94 is cool and knows far more about boxing than you ever will.

Tell us again how elite Whyte is and how he was going to be Fury's hardest ever fight?

​​​​​​​Why won't you have him a bet? Is it the same reason you wouldn't bet me? Because your a coward?

​​​​​​

Comment

Joshuas biggest problem is his balls.

To beat Usyk he needs to be willing to go to war, blood and guts, take one to land one, machismo.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I quite like him
                  I appreciate that. Redeemer doesn’t like the fact we got along but I started to call him out. Nothing is ever personal. And I’ve tried quite a bit to avoid disrespectful exchanges. I hardly ever quote people as much as I use too.

To me this is a place we give our opinion. It’s not so deep for me where I try to work out each characteristics a person has.

but both you and denium are good people and I appreciate you vouching.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

RoadMan94 is cool and knows far more about boxing than you ever will.

Tell us again how elite Whyte is and how he was going to be Fury's hardest ever fight?

​​​​​​​Why won't you have him a bet? Is it the same reason you wouldn't bet me? Because your a coward?

​​​​​​
                    The feeling is more than mutual! Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

I appreciate that. Redeemer doesn’t like the fact we got along but I started to call him out. Nothing is ever personal. And I’ve tried quite a bit to avoid disrespectful exchanges. I hardly ever quote people as much as I use too.

To me this is a place we give our opinion. It’s not so deep for me where I try to work out each characteristics a person has.

but both you and denium are good people and I appreciate you vouching.

Cheers brethren, respect. Got no problem with redeemer; quite like the dude (or dudette)

But you’re right, Everyone got to deal with conflicting opinions on here. No use getting vexed about about it, unless the opinion’s pro-genocide
                      Last edited by P to the J; 05-23-2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X