Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Not Impossible Task For Joshua To Beat Usyk, But It's a Tough One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Cheers brethren, respect. Got no problem with redeemer; quite like the dude (or dudette)

But you’re right, Everyone got to deal with conflicting opinions on here. No use getting vexed about about it, unless the opinion’s pro-genocide
    I agree. I don’t dislike them whatsoever.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

RoadMan94 is cool and knows far more about boxing than you ever will.

Tell us again how elite Whyte is and how he was going to be Fury's hardest ever fight?

Why won't you have him a bet? Is it the same reason you wouldn't bet me? Because your a coward?

​​​​​​
      You are Road Man so yea great you think highly of yourself

Its all good I like the fact you try so hard on here you have multiple accounts and I know this to be fact from others who told me not that it’s hard to figure out ,you need to change up y the posting style though .

So what is it you like to bet Road man ? Youve skipped out on several offers so I lost count on what bets you run away from ?
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-23-2022, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Your multi accounts on here are going to take a big hit when A.J wins ,at least you’ll have one to fall back on Im pretty sure I know which one .

Your the least liked poster on here but that’s because you can afford to that with this account ,not so much the others .
        If you are a woman, and I keep referring to you as “Him”, I apologise and will try to make sure I don’t again.

Comment

I respect Redeemer for sticking to his guns no matter what.

If AJ does somehow beat Usyk we must all bow down to redeemer.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Usyk is going to stop Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

A.J was the favorite in the Ruiz rematch despite being stopped . A.J wouldn’t be the underdog going into this based on the Usyk fight being closer to his loss then against Ruiz . A.J can win 3 rematches after a loss boxing would still be backwards and act like he’s never won a rematch, the poor A.J narrative on how’s he going to win is ridiculous after his first loss and it still is now .
              In rematch some think usyk is big favourite now even though he had to work hard for win. But most are realistic in that it is hard to call what will happen. Will Josh make necessary adjustments and will usyk do pretty much the same?
              this rematch will likely be closer and I think Josh will do it.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-24-2022, 05:26 AM.
              REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

In rematch some think usyk is big favourite now even though he had to work hard for win. But most are realistic in that it is hard to call what will happen. Will Josh make necessary adjustments and will usyk do pretty much the same?
                this rematch will likely be closer and I think Josh will do it.
                Most people talk nonsensical on here which is obvious , Fury ,Usyk and or A.J on paper are the top 3 heavyweights, whoever loses between A.J and Usyk doesn’t mean it proves one guy isn’t a top guy . That doesn’t even make sense outside boxing scene only in here can someone make it add up .

Comment

He has to let his hands go more. Idk why he was trying to outbox Usyk. Not saying go all out and punch himself out but, just let the hands go more frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He has to let his hands go more. Idk why he was trying to outbox Usyk. Not saying go all out and punch himself out but, just let the hands go more frequently.
                    The issues with him are psychological.

He has a tremendous physicality advantage, Usyk has a tremendous technical advantage.

He should have imposed himself upon Usyk immediately and let it be known from the off, sorry, but its gonna be that kind of fight Usyk my bro
                    ​​​
                    But he's got no confidence, no swagger, he doesn't enjoy boxing anymore and it shows.

Usyk wins again, Joshua will try a bit harder probably but he's not going to be able to sustain it, if he doesn't get Usyk out of there early, he will wilt himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X