No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Official Scorecards

Charlo, Castano Rematch Scorecards Official - Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California - In an undisputed rematch for the WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA junior middleweight titles, Jermell Charlo (35-1-1, 19 KOs) became the undisputed champion when he scored two knockdowns to stop Brian Castano (17-1-2, 12 KOs) in the tenth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think 6-3 or even 7-2 seemed fair. Not too many clear rounds for Castano...I did see some give him like four rounds but I just did not see that. He landed his shots but Charlo's shots were just so much cleaner and more effective. Charlo had Castano hurt at least 4-5 times in the fight.
    shenmue shenmue DeeMoney DeeMoney like this.

Comment

1 round from Feldman? He's got to go, way too old.

Comment

Feldman is a clown.
        Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I think 6-3 or even 7-2 seemed fair. Not too many clear rounds for Castano...I did see some give him like four rounds but I just did not see that. He landed his shots but Charlo's shots were just so much cleaner and more effective. Charlo had Castano hurt at least 4-5 times in the fight.
          Thats about how i saw it. Castano was doing work, but in most rounds Charlo was just doing better work. Landing cleaner, landing better.

Comment

Fix was in for sure pbc style
            pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

You got to win 11 clear rnds to get a draw with a pbc guy

Comment

I didn't have it close either. You could probably give Castano 3 rounds max and that is being kind.

Comment

He was getting his face jabbed off, everytime he got inside and traded Charlo immediately responded and more often than not got the better of the exchanges and had 'the last word'.

You don't win rounds based on desperation.
                  A_State501 A_State501 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                    1 round from Feldman? He's got to go, way too old.
                    YEP! that's a very dodgy card - 1 round in the first 5 - showtime and boxing scene had it 3 rounds apiece after 6. I think everyone gave rounds 7-9 to Charlo

Comment

Working...
                    X