No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Rematch: Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I didn't have it close either. You could probably give Castano 3 rounds max and that is being kind.
    I thought Castano only won one round. Charlo answered Castano's good moments damn near every time. If you gave him two I can see that might need a fresh rewatch to see a third round from Castano. He's definitely a warrior and much respect to him.
    just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

I gave Castano 1 round when they claimed the fight was even at 3-3. I'd give Castano 2 rounds in the entire fight, he got completely outclassed.

Comment

i thought it was closer starting the tenth. maybe i'm biased but when the scoring goes to the local guy is fair but last time charlo won 4 round at best and some people think a draw was fine, lol.
        Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
          Fix was in for sure pbc style
          This coming from a huge Canelo ball gagger is nothing short of hilarious.

Comment

I scored the 4th and the 6th for Castano. It was a very interesting fight. There were some rounds where Castano did well but Charlo did better.

I also thought the ref should have stopped it after the first knockdown. Castano was very wobbly.
            Last edited by just the facts; 05-15-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Castano spoke on the bias saying “maybe I need to change my style to jab counter punch no aggression to win in North America”. I hope it never happens! Those were the best 2 fights in Charlo’s career. All because of Castano’s aggression, Charlo shined bright. Had boxing judges been moral at all we would be talking about a trilogy fight. Instead both Castano and Charlo get screwed out of would been

Comment

Working...
              X