Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez - How High Can He Go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Your posts are top 3 P4P sewage after faeces and urine.
    Stfu. Make Usyk at the same size with Nelo and give Nelo's resume to him. He would have at least 5 clear losses. Usyk is skilled for big stiff idiots in CW and HW. Truly skilled fighters are in lower classes.

Comment

Maybe he going to make a exit Mayweather style in a sense, If he follow that same route. Sound like, this is the plan for Canelo. Let see what the future hold

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

to be clear I never said that Canelo would beat Usyk. Usyk is just far too big to lose to Canelo. He is not more skilled experienced or intelligent than Canelo in the ring. If Canelo naturally weighed 230 pounds he would undoubtedly be the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world right now.
        Height and reach are just as important as weight. Canelo could weigh 230 pounds but if he fought a Fury or similar with a 85 inch reach, he'd struggle to get inside or to manage the distance effectively, let alone be undisputed champion of the world. Even if Canelo had height and reach the best he'd get would probably be would be to hold 1 title. Apart from becoming undisputed in a weakened division, we've not seen Canelo become unified without controversy or become unified in a division with real killers there.

I predict Bivol will outbox Canelo but obviously he'll get robbed in Vegas.

Comment

Bicol will get hurt and my puto bro in law will brag about Guadalajara.

can someone sleep Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            For delusional idiots, Canelo murders Usyk at the same size in a few rounds. Usyk struggled against plodder Chisora and unskilled bodybuilder. Canelo would murder them easily if he was natural HW or CW. Usyk is arguably the most skilled CW and HW but nowhere near p4p top 5. Canelo, Loma, Crawford, Inoue are far above than him.

Anyway, Usyk beats Canelo at 200-210 most probably. Usyk will be very comfortable and Canelo will be at his worst in terms of athleticism and skills.
            So winning undisputed at cruiserweight, DEFENDING all of the cruiserweight titles before jumping up to heavyweight to become UNIFIED gets you nowhere near P4P top 5?? Really?? Canelo took PEDS, has at least three possibly four real but protected losses on his record and has not defended the undisputed title but is P4P number 1??

Jesus there's no hope for some... All those gallons of Canelo's semen you've been chugging has finally crossed your blood brain barrier and officially turned you into a full blown tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Height and reach are just as important as weight. Canelo could weigh 230 pounds but if he fought a Fury or similar with a 85 inch reach, he'd struggle to get inside or to manage the distance effectively, let alone be undisputed champion of the world. Even if Canelo had height and reach the best he'd get would probably be would be to hold 1 title. Apart from becoming undisputed in a weakened division, we've not seen Canelo become unified without controversy or become unified in a division with real killers there.

I predict Bivol will outbox Canelo but obviously he'll get robbed in Vegas.
              That’s actually the same prediction I had for tomorrow’s fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post
                Canelo couldn't even fight past 155 for years now he can go up a never ending amount of weight, all muscle too. Well beyond what the human skeleton can do naturally just like a holyfield or roy jones I guess if you just believe that you can pound on 30lbs of muscles, already in your 30s that it can just happen taking your vitamins and saying your prayers
                No facts Canelo is a
                Im Mexican and I get good tacos. And Canelo is a messican god

To me he looks like ***** on a horse

he sone how beat the chit outta people
                i Wants saibl job to hold my chorizo

Comment

Bivol UD or MD is the prediction. Footwork and feints will be the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

See Canelo attempting to go undisputed at light heavyweight and then possibly trying out a weak champion at cruiserweight but anything beyond the weakest of champs at 200 may be nothing short of a miracle
                    Hmmm, how many original 154 pounders or 160,168 or 175? are even game enough to go up 2 weight classes?. Yea, that’s what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Hmmm, how many original 154 pounders or 160,168 or 175? are even game enough to go up 2 weight classes?. Yea, that’s what I thought.
                      I wasnt speaking I'll of Canelo by any stretch so slow your roll. I was commenting on what I think his ceiling is. Talk of him going all the way to heavyweight and fighting one of the best fighters on the planet is ludacris and asking way too much of the dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X