Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez - How High Can He Go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think he would seriously consider Usyk, as difficult as such a fight would present.

He wouldn't consider fighting Tyson Fury, definitely not, at least I think.

Comment

I humbly believe that the difference maker in this fight will be Canelo’s defense as well as how pretty his punches appear. If you look at the first GGG fight, even when GGG got the better of an exchange, it’s so easily appears that he didn’t. I fear that this is going to be the same end result and business as usual for Canelo.
      I used to be so excited to root against Mayweather and the HBO series with always making me think that the opponent had a chance. The next thing you know, Ricky Hatton is making a joke about what a fluke the outcome was. I feel bad for the Canelo haters because history is repeating itself.
      ruedboy ruedboy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Lmao! The hate from you daily filling these boards makes you a fan boi. So slow ass Chisora lands 110 power shots yet elite fighter Canelo lands 2 flush in 12 rounds.

92072ABE-D5A3-4BDF-ADCB-01ECB4C20CDB.jpeg
        How many flush shots did AJ land on Usyk? How many flush shots did Gassiev land on Usyk? How many flush shots did Bellew land on Usyk? How many flush shots did Breidis land on Usyk? You could count the number on one hand for each of them! Does Canelo have problems with movers - YES. Does Canelo have problems with southpaws - YES. Is Usyk the world's best southpaw - YES. Enough said on that one...

And lol at bringing Chisora into this... He fought wild in that fight, a fight where he tried to fight southpaw in parts LMAO. These "power shots" you refer to were wild, off balance and aimless swings (anything but a jab) thrown more in hope than anything and were glancing at best. Usyk pinged his head off for the entirety and nearly knocked him out in round 7.

If you wash Canelo's semen out from your eyes maybe you might be able to see the reality of the situation.

Comment

Canelo couldn't even fight past 155 for years now he can go up a never ending amount of weight, all muscle too. Well beyond what the human skeleton can do naturally just like a holyfield or roy jones I guess if you just believe that you can pound on 30lbs of muscles, already in your 30s that it can just happen taking your vitamins and saying your prayers

Comment

If he wants to to try for unified heavyweight belts at a weight of 201 lbs then let him go for it. Why not?

Let's just not look too far ahead yet. He has a very tough fight with Bivol this weekend.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-06-2022, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
              Weight aside, Usyk would batter Canelo. If Usyk was a 168' er he'd still make light work of Canelo - he is an elite level southpaw and once he gets into a rhythm its hard to contain him, Canelo would probably only land 2 flush shots max in twelve rounds.
              Usyk's ONLY advantage over Canelo is size. He seems like a genius because most CW and HW fighters suck.
              Last edited by NachoMan; 05-06-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post
                Canelo couldn't even fight past 155 for years now he can go up a never ending amount of weight, all muscle too. Well beyond what the human skeleton can do naturally just like a holyfield or roy jones I guess if you just believe that you can pound on 30lbs of muscles, already in your 30s that it can just happen taking your vitamins and saying your prayers
                hahahhahaha this is funny

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Usyk's ONLY advantage over Canelo is size. He seems like a genius because most CW and HW fighters suck.
                  You may believe that, but Canelo knows better. I'd be surprised if he ever challenges Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    If he wants to to try for unified heavyweight belts at a weight of 201 lbs then let him go for it. Why not?

Let's just not look too far ahead yet. He has a very tough fight with Bivol this weekend.
                    If he wants to make real history and claim to be the best fighter that's ever walked the planet according to his fans, then he should make the biggest fight out there. 3 million PPV buys, probably makes 300 million....... WILDER v CANELO!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

You may believe that, but Canelo knows better. I'd be surprised if he ever challenges Usyk.
                      Yeah, so would everyone else...because Usyk is 50 pounds heavier than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X