Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: Thurman Is One Of Best Fighters Of Our Era, A Fight With Him Would Be One The Fans Would Enjoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas: Thurman Is One Of Best Fighters Of Our Era, A Fight With Him Would Be One The Fans Would Enjoy

The comeback trail for Yordenis Ugas need not include a soft touch. That is the statement that the former WBA welterweight title wishes to make as he recovers from injuries sustained in a tenth-round stoppage loss to Errol Spence Jr. in their three-belt welterweight title unification. Ugas suffered a fractured right orbital bone, eventually prompting the ringside physician to instruct referee Laurence Cole to call a halt to the Showtime Pay-Per-View main event at 1:44 of the tenth round Saturday evening at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No go away ubum we all seen you just were the one that got Pac when he became a corpse, no need to see you anymore thanks.

Comment

Keith would fight Ugas for peanuts, wants a Brink’s truck for Bud! Lmao Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Keith would fight Ugas for peanuts, wants a Brink’s truck for Bud! Lmao Keith
        Can you blame him?
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I would watch Ugas against any top WW but right now he has to heal that eye. Don't give Thurman any ideas and he will wait around for Ugas no matter how long it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue
            Good fight between 2 bums.
            Not just bums 147lb, ponytail wearing, buddha praing to bums. I bet either would beat you like a red headed step child
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Good fight, I like Ugas' attitude.

Comment

This would be huge fight for Thurman. Hopefully a win would get him back into welterweight title contention against one of these young hungry lions because neither Bud or Spence would be spending a lot of time there soon. They will both be moving up in weight soon. i say by next year this time they both would be Junior middleweights.

Comment

This is one of the weakest welterweight divisions in boxing history.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

A broken facial bone on a job whete get hit in the face warrants light duty. Learn from kell brook. His punch restistance is done. Comeback vs broner get the win payday name min risk then go after thurman belt or boots ennis

Comment

Working...
                    X