Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: Thurman Is One Of Best Fighters Of Our Era, A Fight With Him Would Be One The Fans Would Enjoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ugas would beat Keith pretty cleanly. Again, if u haven’t watched them fight the last 4 years u might think thurman could win but Ugas beats him pretty handily
    I don't see Ugas beating Thurman that easily but I do see him giving Thurman some serious problems we need to see where Ugas is at with his broken orbital socket and what spence took from him. Like many have said a fighter can say he's ready but once that punch hits and the mind puts that punch to the punch that broke the orbital bone; fear sets in quick even if the fighter doesn't realize it the brain unconsciously put two and two together. It's what the fighter does after this happens that make or brakes a fighter and most fighter are broken and don't understand what happened or how it happened. Just look at Kell Brook who was special and now well isn't so special.
    Last edited by cruz1383; 04-22-2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I would watch Ugas against any top WW but right now he has to heal that eye. Don't give Thurman any ideas and he will wait around for Ugas no matter how long it takes.
      Id rather see Ennis vs Thurman on the undercard of Spence vs TC.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

I don't see Ugas beating Thurman that easily but I do see him giving Thurman some serious problems we need to see where Ugas is at with his broken orbital socket and what spence took from him. Like many have said a fighter can say he's ready but once that punch hits and the mind puts that punch to the punch that broke the orbital bone; fear sets in quick even if the fighter doesn't realize it the brain unconsciously put two and two together. It's what the fighter does after this happens that make or brakes a fighter and most fighter are broken and don't understand what happened or how it happened. Just look at Kell Brook who was special and now well isn't so special.
        We have also seen where Thurman is at, an average performance against a 140 guy that a LW stopped in his previous bout, Thurman is a stepping stone at the moment.
        cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue
          Good fight between 2 bums.
          How sad and you have the audacity to call yourself a boxing fan?
          mgame mgame greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Working...
          X