Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: Thurman Is One Of Best Fighters Of Our Era, A Fight With Him Would Be One The Fans Would Enjoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toss up fight for me... i think at this stage, thurman might not have enough to beat ugas.
    real raw real raw cruz1383 cruz1383 like this.

Comment

Perfect fight for Thurman which he should easily win imo.

Comment

From feeder guppy to prospects with 10-0 records - challenging named guys for paydays. Got to give Ugas credit though.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Perfect fight for Thurman which he should easily win imo.
          yeah i dont know if Thurman beats Ugas as easily as you think. I think Thurman pulls it off but it wont be a cake walk. From Thurman's last fight he has a lot of flaws that can be exposed especially by Ugas (body anyone ) ....
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I laud Ugas for wanting to only fight established fighters unlike guys like Jermall Charlo
            and others who want nothing but an endless stream of cab drivers wasting his prime,
            then disappear for a year. It's disappointing.
            But Ugas need to take a long break and start acquiring new style of fighting.

Comment

Ugas beats thurman easily anyone that thinks differently hasn’t seen them fight the last 4 years

Comment

A motivated Thurman is a dangerous Thurman. People sleep on him now but they forget that he was once THE guy at 147. He was the unified champ before Spence was. Ya'll needa put somem respect on his name, for real. Ya'll making me come outta character. Shoot. "One Time!!"
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

yeah i dont know if Thurman beats Ugas as easily as you think. I think Thurman pulls it off but it wont be a cake walk. From Thurman's last fight he has a lot of flaws that can be exposed especially by Ugas (body anyone ) ....
                  Yeah, not that easy, hell at this point I don't think any Thurman fight will be easy per day due to the flaws you brought up, but I don't see the fight being a toss up going into round 12 or any controversy
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Yeah, not that easy, hell at this point I don't think any Thurman fight will be easy per day due to the flaws you brought up, but I don't see the fight being a toss up going into round 12 or any controversy
                    Ugas would beat Keith pretty cleanly. Again, if u haven’t watched them fight the last 4 years u might think thurman could win but Ugas beats him pretty handily

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ugas would beat Keith pretty cleanly. Again, if u haven’t watched them fight the last 4 years u might think thurman could win but Ugas beats him pretty handily
                      I get that, but I feel like Thurman style could give him problems.

But I'm not gonna defend Thurman too much, and wouldn't put money on him for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X