No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Details The Recent Robbery at Gunpoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Details The Recent Robbery at Gunpoint

Former world champion Amir Khan has provided the details of the recent terrifying moment, when thieves stuck guns in his face and stole his luxury watch, while his wife watched from just a few feet away.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world champion Amir Khan has provided the details of the recent terrifying moment, when thieves stuck guns in his face and stole his luxury watch, while his wife watched from just a few feet away.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ———
    This guy! He could have stepped aside and handled the gun toting robber but he thought about others.

Comment

ha ha now he wants to get the PM Mayor and everyone involved after he was robbed, we only take note of things when it affects us, most of us that is, omg there is a problem here, yeah ok amir

Comment

"I can just move the pistol to the side and hit him"

Lmao! He can't even dodge a telegraphed right hook and yet thinks he can dodge bullets ..this guy

Comment

You walk around with 100k on your wrist while folks are struggling and wonder why you are a target. Show me warren buffet with a watch worth over a few hundred bucks. Bezos. Jobs before his death.
          Carpe Diem Carpe Diem likes this.

Comment

maxresdefault.jpg
            Amir can now only wear his watchs around the house and garden LMAO

Comment

"I can just move the pistol to the side and hit him"

Thank god he didn’t try because then the crook would have a highlight reel of him KO-ing Khan

Comment

What a humanitarian Khan is. He spared the life of the robbers and countless others with his compassion. To boot, he handed over his $100,000 watch to ensure their safety. Give this man his flowers.

Comment

"I'm a fighter. There was a time I thought, he had the pistol and I can just move the pistol to the side and hit him." Instead, he soiled his trousers and gave the kid the watch. A more sensible choice!

Comment

Man this guy cant catch a break in or outside of the ring..... first he gets KO'ed by insert name here then his girl gets beatdown by Joshua then now hes getting robbed at gun point and wasnt there a time he got jumped or something in the UK also?

Comment

Working...
                    X