No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Details The Recent Robbery at Gunpoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

What are the murder by firearm rate there vs here in the United States? Yeah. The numbers don’t lie.
    What are the murder rates by beheadings there vs here?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

you mean according to facts? uk's murder rate by gun is 50 times less than the united states for example. maybe you feel safer when you are surrounded by guns but facts dont care about your feelings.
      Oh but I do. I legally carry and can guarantee I’m a great deal safer than you PERSONALLY. Not only as a former Marine but also a gun wielding legally registered conceal carrier. Find for me the rate of murder at gun shows and I’ll find you one of the safest places on the planet. There’s a reason why the politicians don’t fear the UK citizenry and have squashed free speech. The UK was at one time the bastion of complete freedom and had the ire of many nations wishing to have what they had. Over the years the UK has been placed under the thumb of Government rule slowly losing freedoms most were envious of. A fearful government is a controlled government. So ya, I’ll take my guns.
      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 04-21-2022, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X