Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Details The Recent Robbery at Gunpoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he did the right thing - a bullet could have gone anywhere - now lets see if other boxers get targeted or Khan's home gets burgled - if he's wearing a 100K watch on the street you have to figure there's more valuable loot in his house.

Comment

"I'm a fighter. There was a time I thought, he had the pistol and I can just move the pistol to the side and hit him. I know I would've hurt the guy." The only thing that stopped me was having my wife not far from me, behind me. Even if he shot the gun and even if it didn't hit me, it could've hit someone else."

Khan's ego is something else.

Even in a serious situation like this, he finds a way to make people laugh with his ridiculous comments and how highly he thinks of himself. He might be a former world boxing champ, but he's not a super hero who's faster than a speeding bullet.

"I would have destroyed the robber and saved the day, but my wife was there tho..."

Lmao
      Carpe Diem Carpe Diem likes this.

Comment

Lmao this is fake story. Khan is literally broke. Trying to get the insurance money.That’s why he needs to keep fighting. His whole family leeches off him. If the police would’ve checked his pockets they would have found the watch. His wife isn’t in on it she didn’t even know what happened 2 people literally walked by and asked the time next thing she knew Amir whispered “they have a gun don’t say anything, I gave them my watch” lol. That said Amir is still a hero to me. Listening to what he could’ve done but didn’t for the betterment of humanity really warmed my heart. Can’t wait for the Brook rematch then floyd in UAE

Comment

But but I thought, according to the media a ban on guns made us all safer? I thought government controls on guns made places fun free safe zones.

Whod’ve thunk?
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            But but I thought, according to the media a ban on guns made us all safer? I thought government controls on guns made places fun free safe zones.

Whod’ve thunk?
            What are the murder by firearm rate there vs here in the United States? Yeah. The numbers don’t lie.
            Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

People think all kinds of things, but one shot and you're dead.
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                You walk around with 100k on your wrist while folks are struggling and wonder why you are a target. Show me warren buffet with a watch worth over a few hundred bucks. Bezos. Jobs before his death.
                A guy I know told me years back, he hired a car for his sisters wedding, was driving his sister to the wedding venue, only to get amir khan tailgate him all the way (down an A road, really tight roads with a lot of bends and no dual carraigeway). He obv didnt know who it was until they reached a traffic stop and started exchanging words.
                Amir's cocky response was 'so when is the car going back?'

A lot of people hate the guy.

Comment

Whod’ve thunk?
                  you mean according to facts? uk's murder rate by gun is 50 times less than the united states for example. maybe you feel safer when you are surrounded by guns but facts dont care about your feelings.
                  Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Someone called my comment asinine about him being robbed at "knife-point", maybe...

Amir should've been smarter than that. It was, obviously, a toy gun- and he should've trusted his instincts that there are NO guns in England.

Plus, what a way to be a vagina in front of your wife..

Comment

Whod’ve thunk?
                      There’s a pretty marked inverse correlation between strict gun ownership policies and the number of gun related homicides. It’s pretty hard to ignore the literature. To say that anywhere could be a fun free safe zone is disingenuous and it’s a standard that’s nigh impossible to effectively use as a determinant of the efficacy of gun control laws.

Comment

Working...
                      X