Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Details The Recent Robbery at Gunpoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People may have different opinions of Amir Khan, but really, this was not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

It can be very traumatic, a real gun pointed at you, it's not a movie. Too much crime in most places unfortunately.
    Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

10 to 1 Khan Jussie Smolletted this and his whole story is malarkey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former world champion Amir Khan has provided the details of the recent terrifying moment, when thieves stuck guns in his face and stole his luxury watch, while his wife watched from just a few feet away.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Can we move this to another category. Is their a “Enquirer” category here??

Comment

Even though khan made up the story he’s a hero for a what he wouldve restrained himself from thinking about doing. Not many people can say that

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            People may have different opinions of Amir Khan, but really, this was not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

It can be very traumatic, a real gun pointed at you, it's not a movie. Too much crime in most places unfortunately.
            I was held at gun point in La Paz, Bolivia airport. I was a little nervous that they would plant drugs. There was an old airport worker who checked my x-rayed bag 3 times & was convinced i was a drug mule. They had me at gun point & tore my luggage bag apart with a knife. Dog sniffer & everything. They did it outside in front of my plane that was boarding. It was pretty nerve racking. Even after I got back on the full plane waiting for me they came back on & checked my paper work again. All because some old beds**ter thought i was carrying drugs. I had 2 drug charges on my record so i understood why. I always wanted to go back because La Paz was awesome! Dirt cheap but that airport experience was too much. I flew back to Peru after & couldn’t wait to get out of Bolivia
            Last edited by joe strong; 04-20-2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Isn't his chin bulletproof ?
              Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I was held at gun point in La Paz, Bolivia airport. I was a little nervous that they would plant drugs. There was an old airport worker who checked my x-rayed bag 3 times & was convinced i was a drug mule. They had me at gun point & tore my luggage bag apart with a knife. Dog sniffer & everything. They did it outside in front of my plane that was boarding. It was pretty nerve racking. Even after I got back on the full plane waiting for me they came back on & checked my paper work again. All because some old beds**ter thought i was carrying drugs. I had 2 drug charges on my record so i understood why. I always wanted to go back because La Paz was awesome! Dirt cheap but that airport experience was too much. I flew back to Peru after & couldn’t wait to get out of Bolivia
                BRO! Cuba cigar runs, Bolivia airport chino raids... Can we be buds?

Comment

Which is why that old 2nd amendment and stand your ground comes in handy. Try such and you get a scene like da baby in walmart. You work hard your whole life for shh just so freeloaders can steal what you got.

Comment

I understand dressing the part but wearing a watch that costs as much as some homes may lead to negativity in your life. Lesson learned I suppose for some but probably not Khan. He will get an insurance check for more than the watch was worth and learn absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

BRO! Cuba cigar runs, Bolivia airport chino raids... Can we be buds?
                      I finally got a pardon in December 2018 so hopefully never have these issues again. I been all over Latin america, Egypt, Italy, Netherlands & finally the US a couple times… Covid put a wrench into my travelling the last couple years but finally can start going again…
                      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X