Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin Suffered Broken Nose, Separated Shoulder In Brutal Battle With Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a hard time believing Lubin was winning at the time of the stoppage. He fought a good fight but was losing near every round. I mean he landed 48 percent of his power punches but Fundora landed 43 percent and there was 3 times as many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Taking alot of punishment erases the glass chin narrative
      The reason he was taking punishment was because he didn't want to take chances. He has been rocked plenty times in his career that he knows himself.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

The reason he was taking punishment was because he didn't want to take chances. He has been rocked plenty times in his career that he knows himself.
        That's Chris Colbert you talking about scared to get ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

That's Chris Colbert you talking about scared to get ko'd
          Prime Time got his azz kicked in his last fight. He actually tried to win in the last few rounds.

Comment

Hoping he bounces back from this...hard site to see afterwards, but this is the fight game. When he makes a full recovery, he'll know for sure if he should continue fighting. With a face that swollen, I'm surprised he didn't have any brain injuries going on up there.

Great scrap for both guys! I'll reserve my judgement and arm-chair analysis for a later date....a date in which we know Lubin's healed up.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

That long-armed freak is gonna damage a lot more fighters.

He's got the same reach as Joe Joyce but he weighs 100 lbs. less.

Comment

Hearing a lot of crazy things.
                The manager or someone on TBV said he hasn't been tested in the last 3-4 fights
                Kept the left glove on till he went back to the locker room. Haven't heard or seen anything about a hand injury.
                Lubin's eyes were already closing in the 2nd round before the knockdown
                His volume is pretty standard for all his fights but the side effects were different for Lubin

Comment

I knew this Fundora was a freak of nature, that can fight his azz off. He is definitely a force to be recon with. Jr.Middleweight and up is in serious trouble unless the can take the pressure just to stop this guy. All the fighters that’s talking moving up better reconsider

Comment

why are you guys talking about retirement? he is too young. i don't know if he can become a champion but for sure he could be in more interesting fights and make some more money. hats off to lubin dude showed tremendous amount of heart. hope he recovers fast and well.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Prime Time got his azz kicked in his last fight. He actually tried to win in the last few rounds.
                      He ran though so he wouldn't get ko and the dude wasn't even in shape on 2 weeks notice. Big difference

Comment

Working...
                      X