Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin Suffered Broken Nose, Separated Shoulder In Brutal Battle With Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin Suffered Broken Nose, Separated Shoulder In Brutal Battle With Fundora

LAS VEGAS - Erickson Lubin luckily didn't suffer quite as much physical damage as it seemed when he left the ring Saturday night at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

time to hang up the gloves
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Great to hear he did not suffer a fracture to his face. Thought he definitely did.

I wonder when he suffered the separated shoulder? Was it during the round he got the KD? Because he stopped throwing his right after that. May have gunned too hard for a KO and separated it on a missed punch.

Comment

Lubin fought game. But yeah, time to hang up the gloves! I still believe he started his pro career too soon, can’t take headshots like that, when your brain is still forming

Comment

It could have been the punishment... Or his gloves could have been loaded... That type of swelling is not normal..

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
            It could have been the punishment... Or his gloves could have been loaded... That type of swelling is not normal..
            What is normal about Fundora? He lands punches launched from outer space. Head on with him is like walking into a tornado.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTyFlex View Post
              Lubin fought game. But yeah, time to hang up the gloves! I still believe he started his pro career too soon, can’t take headshots like that, when your brain is still forming
              Why would he hang them up? He took some damage but a lot of you are over reacting. He’s only 26. Cotto took way more damage against Pacquiao and Margarito and he resumed his career. I’m sure we’ll see him back in the ring end of the year.

Comment

Great fight! Lubin has incredible ability and can really box, but he lacks a high ring IQ. Cunningham was giving him the correct instructions in the corner but he failed to execute consistently. He never should have fought toe to toe until the later rounds. He had a great body attack but simply wasn’t consistent with it. That was his key to victory.

Comment

I missed the fight but damn, sounds like Lubin got his ass beat badly. Dude should consider retiring, not good to be taking beatings like that.

Comment

Something funny going on here

Comment

Working...
                    X