Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero Fight To Be Rescheduled For June 4 On Showtime PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero Fight To Be Rescheduled For June 4 On Showtime PPV

Rolando Romero will get his shot at Gervonta Davis almost six months to the day later than he expected. BoxingScene.com has learned that Mayweather Promotions and Premier Boxing Champions are in the process of finalizing a deal for the lightweight title bout between Davis and Romero to be rescheduled. Barring any unforeseen obstacles, they'll headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event June 4 at a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another bum, and another flop. What else could be expected from Porky. Showtime gonna bury the numbers again too I bet.

Comment

Here come the Tank defenders to claim Rolly is somehow better than Kambosos, Lomachenko, Lopez, Garcia, or Haney.

Comment

Tank still fighting bums smh

Comment

This should not be on PPV ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

Comment

I think Mayweather Promotions has done a great job with Tank’s career up to this point. But I must admit, I think they are dropping the ball on this one. There is absolutely no demand for this fight and Romero is not a credible opponent. This should not be a ppv fight. Tank is a popular fighter but he would be even bigger if he fought on FOX sports. I’ll give him this one last pass, but it’s time they put him in the ring with Garcia, Lomo, Haney, or Cambosa. Give the fans what they want!

Comment

No one cares.

This PPV will sell less than the last one.

Comment

Another trash PPV from PBC. From decent fights on free tv to any decent fighter vs bum being on PPV. If morons would quit buying the PPV's they might stop doing them.
                ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

"Floyd Mayweather and his company’s CEO, Leonard Ellerbe, have decided to reschedule Romero’s shot at Davis in part because Romero was removed from a fight for which the hard-hitting contender had already signed a bout agreement and attended a press conference October 21 in Los Angeles."

Romero likely threatened to sue for being pulled from a big payday fight due to unproven allegations where no charges were filed.

Comment

the presser was so cringe it was funny
                    could tell it was a massive act and floyd told them to trash talk as much as they could

theyre probably friends but tank is definitely overrated imo, i think you can really tell some things about a fighter from some of the stuff they say, he didnt want loma. and now hes rich i dont think hes as hungry anymore. rolly could ko him like ryan garcia said lol
                    IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X