Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Prospect of The Year - Jared Anderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Prospect of The Year - Jared Anderson

By Thomas Gerbasi - He hasn't made it to the Top Ten yet, but some of us are of the opinion that after just 11 pro fights, Jared Anderson is a heavyweight contender. Regardless of that opinion, the 22-year-old from Ohio is BoxingScene's Prospect of the Year for 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valenzuela and Zayas were far more impressive than this dude IMO.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Tyson Fury knows that 'Big-Baby' Jared Anderson's pimp-hand is strong. Shout-Out to the runner-ups Keyshawn Davis and 'El Rayo' Jose Valenzuela.

Comment

Man I think I could have beat those guys he beat last year no offence.

I look forward to seeing him develop though.
        AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Man I think I could have beat those guys he beat last year no offence.

I look forward to seeing him develop though.
          Ibeh seems to be a pretty tough insurance salesman. I think he's the real deal, not sure what happens when he faces someone who can take a punch and crack back hard but I expect him to persevere.

Keyshawn and El Rayo pretty good prospects as well ...

Comment

Jared Anderson has yet to face any real challenge. He's in for a BIG surprise.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

He could certainly beat a few top ten ranked heavyweights, but definitely wouldn't beat Fury and Usyk.

Comment

Definitely one for the future. I doubt he'll take the throne any time before the current elite have either gone or at least backslid somewhat, but he has the look of a future heavyweight kingpin. It's definitely cool that he's only been fighting dudes with winning records, in 2022 he should set his sights on some guys with some name value.

Comment

His record is actually decent I was surprised it wasn't the usual but vs a top 10 heavyweight is silly at this point, he has some levels to go yet but nothing to say he won't get there.
                  He needs to step up now, he has levels to go any top 10 heavyweight should stop all his current opponents with ease.
                  He has time on his side, if he keeps progressing it looks good ...

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  He could certainly beat a few top ten ranked heavyweights, but definitely wouldn't beat Fury and Usyk.

Comment

As long as his chin is solid I can’t see how he doesn’t win a world title. Good to see a young American heavyweight prospect or contender that hasn’t found boxing second fiddle to the grid iron or basketball

Comment

Working...
                    X