Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Prospect of The Year - Jared Anderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen 3 of his fights. HTF is he prospect of the year? None of his fights looked good. None of his competition looked good. I guess y'all saw something I didn't. #unimpressed Keyshawn Davis looks legit. Zander Zayas looked legit.

Comment

Complete joke.

Who did he fight to earn prospect of the year?
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Valenzuela seems to be the real deal, as well as Keyshawn and Zander

Comment

Anderson is a HW, and thus is more important than any of these other prospects that have been listed.

Most industry experts say that Anderson is the future of the most important division in boxing.

Comment

The previous prospect of the year was Daniel Dubois…prior to meeting the Juggernaut
            Last edited by Frede6; 01-05-2022, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Let’s be honest it will be given to a guy in the spot light . Teslenko is a good win in the number of fights he’s had . But Yoka defeated an undefeated good prospect himself Milas . Yoka should have won best prospect but he’s keeping low profile . Vlad Sirenko also has a decent resume in just 19 fights . Maybe they are taking what he’s done like helping Fury as Well in his camps ?

Comment

Why isn't he a top ten guy? Shouldn't he already be fighting for title? Bivol and Beterbiev got to fight for titles with only six pro fights. Can't wait for the "Yes but.." guys to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
                  Why isn't he a top ten guy? Shouldn't he already be fighting for title? Bivol and Beterbiev got to fight for titles with only six pro fights. Can't wait for the "Yes but.." guys to respond.
                  Hes waiting for Ortiz to retire . He wants no part of the boogeyman .

Comment

I agree with this one, either him or Zayas

Comment

I agree this kid looks exciting and maybe the real deal

Comment

Working...
                      X