Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Pours Cold Water Over Beterbiev-Bivol: That Fight Has No Pizzazz; Bivol Is Sort Of Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Pours Cold Water Over Beterbiev-Bivol: That Fight Has No Pizzazz; Bivol Is Sort Of Boring

Bob Arum apparently has no appetite to see a unification match between light heavyweight stalwarts Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’d think that at 90 yrs old and with all the money in the world, this guy would actually care about making meaningful fights at this point instead of basically telling real boxing fans to go fk themselves because he doesn’t want to risk one of his guys taking an L.

Comment

Fuch u bobby...
      krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

He was supposed to put Joe Smith in with Beterbiev but has gone back on that. Now makes clear he won't let him fight Bivol. When asked about Beterbiev vs Canelo says "well yeah maybe Joe Smith gets the Canelo shot first". Basically cockblocking every worthwhile fight for his own fighter. Weird what gets a 90 year old man off.
        krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Bivol is maybe boring, but he wins nearly every fight about 11-1 in rounds. Put your guy in the ring with him.

Bivol is top 175 guy in my book. I believe he beats Beterbiev and Canelo also.

Comment

Ok, so Hearn can make Bivol-Ramirez, Bivol-Buatsi, Bivol-Smith then. There's plenty of options for him with DAZN that need to start actually happening.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Ok, so Hearn can make Bivol-Ramirez, Bivol-Buatsi, Bivol-Smith then. There's plenty of options for him with DAZN that need to start actually happening.
              I like that fights, but I would prefer Bivol -Beterbiev to find out who is the boss.

Comment

Arum waiting on Canelo! He's hoping for Canelo vs. Beterbiev in May!

Comment

Thanks Bob. Stay classy as always.

Comment

Fkking Bob Arum and Al Haymon need kicking out of this sport. They are an utter disgrace.

When this crispy old kiddy fiddler says "no pizazz" what he means is he doesn't dare risk one his champions to a rival, especially to a rival called Eddie Hearn.

How about Bob shuts the fkk up with his BS and goes and asks his fighter if he would like that fight and if the response is positive then go do his fkking job and make it happen.

I swear if I read tomorrow that Bob had been beaten to death and his face used as a toilet I would actually be happy to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                    X