Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Knocks Marcus Browne Out in Ninth of Bloody Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Yes! Great win for Beterbiev!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Hey John...I know Russ Anbar was out of action with Covid, but what happened there? It looked like nobody was present who actually was prepared to deal with/stocked up with product for a cut...and knew how to stop the bleeding. Am I missing something here? Did somebody drop the ball?
      The last minute replacement did a good enough job that the fight wasn't stopped ...I mean it was a HORRIBLE cut and he did the best he could with it. I mean, I don't any cut man on Earth could STOP the bleeding on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post

The last minute replacement did a good enough job that the fight wasn't stopped ...I mean it was a HORRIBLE cut and he did the best he could with it. I mean, I don't any cut man on Earth could STOP the bleeding on that one
        It was a great fight. So what's next Beterbiev?

Comment

It was a great fight. So what's next Beterbiev?
          I honestly have no real idea yet but if I was too guess...just a GUESS or a feeling...I'm thinking Bivol or Joe Smith. Then Canelo
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post

I honestly have no real idea yet but if I was too guess...just a GUESS or a feeling...I'm thinking Bivol or Joe Smith. Then Canelo
            I'd like to see him go straight to Canelo before he gets any older. I think it was a Top Rank video I saw that showed where he lives. I'm originally from Montreal and more or less recognized the area. He seems to live a pretty modest lifestyle and appears to be quite a humble guy. It would be nice to see him get a nice payday from a Canelo fight...he deserves it.

Comment

I'd like to see him go straight to Canelo before he gets any older. I think it was a Top Rank video I saw that showed where he lives. I'm originally from Montreal and more or less recognized the area. He seems to live a pretty modest lifestyle and appears to be quite a humble guy. It would be nice to see him get a nice payday from a Canelo fight...he deserves it.
              Yeah, there is NO flamboyance or flash with him.

Comment

Working...
              X