Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Knocks Marcus Browne Out in Ninth of Bloody Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
    Damn shame tsn in Canada could not be bothered to telecast this fight,they must think we would rather watch curling instead SMDH
    TSN never gets licensing for ESN+ content. It’s a shame, but you an always find yourself an iptv provider. I watched it on a UK channel, Sky Sports I believe. Arum usually licenses it out to some UK channel but not Canada. We’re too insignificant of a market share, I suppose.
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

• Looked like work to me. Browne was moving to his left, immediately going to the ropes or corner, even when Beterbiev wasn't doing anything. Not slipping or dodging. Did they pay him to dive, so Canelo can beat Beterbiev?

Disgusting. No wonder boxing loses fans to MMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
        Somewhere is Mejico Schmanelo stained his panties
        So true. He's just a rich spoiled brat that doesn't take any chances anymore. Honestly the Irish Mexican community should be embarrassed. He'd never make it in a sport like MMA where the best fight the best. He'd pee in his pants at his first real challenge. Notice ever since he fought GGG he doesn't want challenges anymore. He wants easy money. That's fine. Get your money and retire while the other fighters fight each other. Just like I said. Calling out a cruiserweight tomato can when there's real challenges at both 168. 175 and Cruiser. Usyk recently said he'd drop to cruiser for a cheatballs fight. Where's canelo calling him out or answering? Not gonna happen. Because the Canelo fan base let's it happen and the promoters pay him for garbage fights. Until someone puts a stop to paying fighters for fighting **** fights Canelo will continue to be a spoiled unchallenged bully who fights who he wants to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
          Looked like work to me. Browne was moving to his left, immediately going to the ropes or corner, even when Beterbiev wasn't doing anything. Not slipping or dodging. Did they pay him to dive, so Canelo can beat Beterbiev?

Disgusting. No wonder boxing loses fans to MMA.
          Wtf you talking about dude. Canelo ducked Beterbiev as soon as he beat shot Kovalev. He wants no part of this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Wtf you talking about dude. Canelo ducked Beterbiev as soon as he beat shot Kovalev. He wants no part of this ****.
            Not from what I saw, and I am not a Canelo fan. I saw a guy who moved slow beat a guy who looked like he was paid to dive.

Comment

• Im surprised that Browne made it from round 7 to 9, after the first knockdown. He was taking some brutal blows.

It doesn't always look that impressive, but those short power punches from Beterbiev are very effective. I don't think he beats Canelo, because Saul can take a punch, and Beterbiev's chin is not as good.

Still, a fight we'd love to see, Canelo-Beterbiev, besides Canelo-Benavidez. I think Artur would be favoured against Bivol, but can he still make the weight, that's a question mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post

Not from what I saw, and I am not a Canelo fan. I saw a guy who moved slow beat a guy who looked like he was paid to dive.
                Slow appears to be Beterbiev’s style. I think he is one of those punchers who’s punches really hurt, like concussive power shots if he lands clean. His game appears to be patience. I was surprised he beat Gvozdyk, because he was so slow and looked like Gvozdyk could have outboxed him. But he didn’t. Why not? Gvozdyk did not throw the fight. It’s that Beterbiev’s game isn’t to go in there and be as aggressive as prime Mike Tyson. His plan is to move slow, conserve energy, to catch his opponents with hard combinations, break them down with pure power.

Canelo is not ducking Beterbiev, I am a big fan of Canelo, so yes I am biased. However I do also like Beterbiev and wished they would fight. I think it’s a money thing. The poster who mentioned Kovalev, Kovalev was active, a champion, Ring #2 at 175, and the most popular, high ranked LHW at the time.

When critics accused Canelo of ducking Trout, Lara, GGG, Jacobs, and Callum Smith…he ended up fighting them when they became the most popular, high ranked fighter at their weight.

Unfortunately, boxing is a popularity contest. It has been for a while. When people speak of the “fab 4”…even the FAB 4 fought eachother when they were the biggest money fight for them. They pretend like it’s not true. But this has been boxing for a while now. It’s no different today. Canelo fights which ever is the biggest fight of the best fighters he can fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Paper titled stiffs? Fraud at 190? Are you kidding? The man started his career at 147 and will do something I’m not sure ANYONE in professional boxing has done and that’s move up from 147 to 200 for a title. He’s 5’10/5’9. I don’t care who he or anyone fights at 200 it’s a monumental achievement to go from welter to Cruiser. To fight these naturally big men? He’s dwarfed in not only height, but reach, natural weight, strength and endurance as they’re used to the weight.

The fan boi hatred, celebutard worship, anonymous forum posting by Cheeto face dusted, basement dwellers is just that; envy and hatred towards someone who has achieved in life vs…well…. Nothing of significance. What’s even more astonishing and quite obvious is that you’ve got on these very forums supposed “boxing fans.”

More like boxing casuals. You’ll never in your lifetime see achievements that this present boxer is doing; never again. Instead of relishing the moment and savoring something great in boxing you’d rather try to be cute and coy with what you perceive as an intelligent remark to get those “likes” from the groupie girlfriend audience. All you’ve done is display your complete ignorance to not only boxing but sports in general.
                  I sure do relish watching a fighter create their own weight classes and rules to take belts from real champions. Canelo is a diva who fought 3 tough opponents in his career and should have lost all 3.

Comment

• marcus browns is a headbutting ****kkkkk

it's a weapon.. Beterbiev is a FREAK
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post

I sure do relish watching a fighter create their own weight classes and rules to take belts from real champions. Canelo is a diva who fought 3 tough opponents in his career and should have lost all 3.
                      Facts. Preach.

Comment

Working...
                      X