No announcement yet.

Lomachenko Is Coming For His Belts—And He's Going to Get Them All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherdog View Post
    He'll get sat down by his manager and in no time he'll be happy ducking the big names.
    yep. just like everyone else in the division lol
    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Lol at “Haney won’t fight him”. He’s already ducked Haney 2 years ago genius. He vacated the wbc belt to avoid Haney. He had a chance to be there undisputed and passed it up. Were you even a boxing fan then?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...n#post28468705
      You ******* have to stop saying stupid ****ing **** and use the excuse that you’re just a ****ing idiot and don’t know **** about boxing.

Why the **** would Loma fight Haney when he was unifying belts? This is just that weak, ***** **** you see from this racist piece of **** poster like Dunn and the rest.

Keep being upset that Lopez avoided a rematch, just got whipped, and blew his shot at any fight with Loma until maybe after Loma is undisputed. Even then Lopez’ career is likely done. He’s weak mentally and won’t survive his level of criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        Looks to me that the writing is on the wall. Lomachenko is going to blast through Commey like he did Nakatani. And then he'll be the mandatory for Kambosos Jr. Kambosos already said that he'd fight Loma, which will be his biggest mistake.

I have a healthy Loma cleaning house at 135. Tank won't fight him, and Haney won't fight him either. But Kambosos is true to his word, and he'll get in the ring with Lomachenko, and when Loma has all the belts again, none of these others will have any excuse not to fight him.

By end of 2022, Loma will be undisputed. You can put that in the bank.
        It’s not a mistake at all to fight Loma. He is just a champion who takes on all challengers.

Comment

3 fights I would be happy to see Kambosos take next, Teo rematch, Haney for undisputed or Loma..

I don't want to see those little hyena's Stank or Ryan Garcia sniffing around cuz you know its only cuz they smell a weak champion where as when it was other champs they shrivelled up and didn't want to know.
          Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
            Looks to me that the writing is on the wall. Lomachenko is going to blast through Commey like he did Nakatani. And then he'll be the mandatory for Kambosos Jr. Kambosos already said that he'd fight Loma, which will be his biggest mistake.

I have a healthy Loma cleaning house at 135. Tank won't fight him, and Haney won't fight him either. But Kambosos is true to his word, and he'll get in the ring with Lomachenko, and when Loma has all the belts again, none of these others will have any excuse not to fight him.

By end of 2022, Loma will be undisputed. You can put that in the bank.
            Lomachenko ducking his mando who was about to be DEVIN HANEY is the reason we have this mess at 135 right now as far as Unidpsuted vs Disputed. Lomachenko is 100% to blame for this.
            dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Kambosos vs Haney first

Loma can earn his way back to a title shot with a couple of wins, then fight the winner

Kambosos especially looks as if he’ll be at 135 for a while

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Why are people so desperate for a 33 year old deposed champion to get belts again? He’s old. He’s too small for the weight class tbh. He’s lost already to live challenges. He made the mistake of not demanding rematch clauses when he was champ and he fought lazy in his biggest fight at the weight. So he’s dismissive, lazy in big moments, little, old and people still clamor for his reign. I get it smh
                Because despite all of that most people think he's the best in that division. Certainly the most proven of them all. Period.

Comment

Kambosos will fight Devin Haney (assuming he gets past JoJo.)

Then let's see if Lomachenko still wants to go get all his belts. He dropped the WBC last time rather than fight Devin, remember.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-28-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You ******* have to stop saying stupid ****ing **** and use the excuse that you’re just a ****ing idiot and don’t know **** about boxing.

Why the **** would Loma fight Haney when he was unifying belts? This is just that weak, ***** **** you see from this racist piece of **** poster like Dunn and the rest.

Keep being upset that Lopez avoided a rematch, just got whipped, and blew his shot at any fight with Loma until maybe after Loma is undisputed. Even then Lopez’ career is likely done. He’s weak mentally and won’t survive his level of criticism.
                    Suck a sick one and choke you slack jawed deep throat piece of sht

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Lol at “Haney won’t fight him”. He’s already ducked Haney 2 years ago genius. He vacated the wbc belt to avoid Haney. He had a chance to be there undisputed and passed it up. Were you even a boxing fan then?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...n#post28468705
                      From what i recall, Devin's dad in a recent interview admitted that the Loma-Haney fight not happening was no fault whatsoever on Loma's part.

Comment

Working...
                      X