No announcement yet.

Lomachenko Is Coming For His Belts—And He's Going to Get Them All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko Is Coming For His Belts—And He's Going to Get Them All

Looks to me that the writing is on the wall. Lomachenko is going to blast through Commey like he did Nakatani. And then he'll be the mandatory for Kambosos Jr. Kambosos already said that he'd fight Loma, which will be his biggest mistake.

I have a healthy Loma cleaning house at 135. Tank won't fight him, and Haney won't fight him either. But Kambosos is true to his word, and he'll get in the ring with Lomachenko, and when Loma has all the belts again, none of these others will have any excuse not to fight him.

By end of 2022, Loma will be undisputed. You can put that in the bank.
    eco1 likes this.

Yeah I think Kambosis is going to get a truck-load of money from DAZN. He's with DiBella and doesn't have a TV contract AFAIK. He'll be able to afford/demand whatever big name he fights comes to Austrailia. Haney, Gacria, Stevenson etc ain't doing that.... Lomachenko's the only one I can see traveling out of the US for the fight. Kambosis-Loma next.
    Shadoww702 and Cypocryphy like this.

Comment

He'll get sat down by his manager and in no time he'll be happy ducking the big names.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Yeah I think Kambosis is going to get a truck-load of money from DAZN. He's with DiBella and doesn't have a TV contract AFAIK. He'll be able to afford/demand whatever big name he fights comes to Austrailia. Haney, Gacria, Stevenson etc ain't doing that.... Lomachenko's the only one I can see traveling out of the US for the fight. Kambosis-Loma next.
        I totally agree. At this point, I'm not sold on Haney (his dad needs to get out of his life) and Garcia. These guys, to me, so far, seem to be more hype than anything else. Talented but overhyped. Stevenson is the one that stands out for me as being a true threat to anyone. And Keyshawn Davis, he's a real one too. Anyway, Kambosos and Loma next for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sherdog View Post
          He'll get sat down by his manager and in no time he'll be happy ducking the big names.
          I sure hope not.

Comment

Everyone wants a shot at the new champ now lol

i hope he gets a showcase fight early next year in Australia, a hero’s welcome fight if you will. Then it’s back to business against Loma or Haney.
            Mexican_Puppet and Hype job like this.

Comment

Why are people so desperate for a 33 year old deposed champion to get belts again? He’s old. He’s too small for the weight class tbh. He’s lost already to live challenges. He made the mistake of not demanding rematch clauses when he was champ and he fought lazy in his biggest fight at the weight. So he’s dismissive, lazy in big moments, little, old and people still clamor for his reign. I get it smh

Comment

Originally posted by theuptownkid View Post
                why are people so desperate for a 33 year old deposed champion to get belts again? He’s old. He’s too small for the weight class tbh. He’s lost already to live challenges. He made the mistake of not demanding rematch clauses when he was champ and he fought lazy in his biggest fight at the weight. So he’s dismissive, lazy in big moments, little, old and people still clamor for his reign. I get it smh
                ydksab!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                  Looks to me that the writing is on the wall. Lomachenko is going to blast through Commey like he did Nakatani. And then he'll be the mandatory for Kambosos Jr. Kambosos already said that he'd fight Loma, which will be his biggest mistake.

I have a healthy Loma cleaning house at 135. Tank won't fight him, and Haney won't fight him either. But Kambosos is true to his word, and he'll get in the ring with Lomachenko, and when Loma has all the belts again, none of these others will have any excuse not to fight him.

By end of 2022, Loma will be undisputed. You can put that in the bank.
                  Lol at “Haney won’t fight him”. He’s already ducked Haney 2 years ago genius. He vacated the wbc belt to avoid Haney. He had a chance to be there undisputed and passed it up. Were you even a boxing fan then?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...n#post28468705

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingb32 View Post

ydksab!!!!!!
                    Tell me where I’m wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X