Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Think The Most Lucrative Fight For Terence Crawford Would Be Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Think The Most Lucrative Fight For Terence Crawford Would Be Josh Taylor

LAS VEGAS - All anyone wanted to ask Bob Arum about in the immediate aftermath of Terence Crawford's 10th-round technical knockout of Shawn Porter was the possibility of Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. finally fighting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a very good fight between two skilled technicians, although Crawford would be well favoured to beat Taylor.

In the mainstream though, few people have heard of Taylor, but then again, Crawford isn't exactly a big box office star either. The UK would be the best idea, if Arum is correct in that Josh is popular there.

Comment

Arum is right, this would be huge in the UK

Comment

"I think the most lucrative fight for Terence Crawford and myself would be Josh Taylor."

Comment

PBC can surely just offer Crawford the Spence fight now which would be bigger. Unless for some reason they choose not to now Crawford is finally a free agent.
          MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

Not only the most money, but the best fight period. Who wants to see a blind Spence get schooled?
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

It's a good fight and probably would sell a lot of tickets in the UK.

But Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford would sell a lot of tickets at the Dallas Cowboys' stadium too.

Comment

Nobody in england knows who Taylor is let alone crawford

Comment

So in other words Arum would want Crawford to continue to dodge the big boys at WW. While I do believe it would do good business in the U.K, in the states it would be a free TV type of fight, at this point, Give me Ennis, Give me Ortiz, those are the fights Crawford needs to go after instead going after smaller guys that pose no danger. Taylor is solid no doubt, but he barely beat Proagris and Ramirez, Crawford beats him easy. Ennis and Ortiz pose the highest danger, and if Crawford says he's the best WW then go out and prove it.

Comment

It would be interesting down the line if Taylor moves up and gets a good win. Until then Crawford VS Spence is the best fight in combat sports like Max says. Bob gonna Bob.

Comment

Working...
                    X