Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz Official For December 5, Headlines Showtime PPV From Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staples? I just might attend. I like Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Yeah very true, yet I have to question, you never called a fight out? Also, point blank, does this belong on PPV? In your opinion and if so, why?
      I posted my opinion elsewhere on the board a few times. I never liked either Davis or Spence being on PPV. Too premature. I'd rather Davis fight on regular TV to gain more exposure to new fans. I personally don't care tho and never get involved in the PPV debates. It's none of my business.

I don't even have a TV or listened to news of any kind for over a decade, by choice. I only watch boxing and any watching I do, I do it on my computer. I watch every fight in HD.

Again, as I said above, Davis and his people seem satisfied with whatever money he's bringing in. Why would I care?
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-03-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Tank got that "dugg" (dog) in him and so does Cruz! Two pit bulls in there come December 5th! Can't wait!

Haha Tank is going to Ko this tiny guy out, its not even going to be competitive, why not cancel the event and get a better foe for ppv? This dude is tailor made he has no defense and no power just offense and aggression.

Comment

Tank still on his "broner tour" fighting B fighters in multi division for paper belts, hell even AB was fighting better oppo

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I was hoping that they don't fight so soon. What is is tho.
            War Boxing!
            Lol you a comedian, homey nobody was even pairing these two together, you acting like its a dangerous match and for tank

tank will ko him when he feels like it. He will have no issue, this is a glorified lamb

Comment

Should be entertaining for as long as it lasts. If Cruz’s chin can hold up and he brings relentless pressure for 12 rounds could get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Go fuck yourself, alt. You won't last long here. Keep trolling, PeePoo.
                Peepoo? Lmao wtf you talking about? Just keep working and hyping up this mismatch you crybaby

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Lol you a comedian, homey nobody was even pairing these two together, you acting like its a dangerous match and for tank

tank will ko him when he feels like it. He will have no issue, this is a glorified lamb
                  At least he's fighting someone close to his height.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Haha Tank is going to Ko this tiny guy out, its not even going to be competitive, why not cancel the event and get a better foe for ppv? This dude is tailor made he has no defense and no power just offense and aggression.
                    They are the same size. Cruz is pretty strong too.

Comment

This is actually a better fight than with sloppy ass Rolly

Comment

Working...
                      X