Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz Official For December 5, Headlines Showtime PPV From Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Case by case.
    if they are fighting tank case=they are amazing

it works 100 percent of the time!

Comment

• A month out and still no undercard information on this PPV yet

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I I

Good lord you’re a fucking imbecile to bring up Torrecampo over pac as if the comparison is even.

Typical bullish-t from you. If The situation was reversed you’d be calling it a cherry-pick by Tank.
        your argument was that pedraza was better cause he was undefeated. that was a sloppy argument that i poked holes in and now you dont like it? just tell me what great things pedraza was doing when tank fought him at 130. tell me the top guys he beat at 130 when tank fought him. oh yeah...he looked bad and hadnt fought anyone. ill tell you what pedraza did before loma fought him. he beat a top 3 guy at 135. thats why loma beating him is better. how is that being biased? tank has never even fought a top 5 fighter so i dont think we need to go into who is cherry picking and who isnt. he just tried to fight romero on ppv. that issue is settled

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

your argument was that pedraza was better cause he was undefeated. that was a sloppy argument that i poked holes in and now you dont like it? just tell me what great things pedraza was doing when tank fought him at 130. tell me the top guys he beat at 130 when tank fought him. oh yeah...he looked bad and hadnt fought anyone. ill tell you what pedraza did before loma fought him. he beat a top 3 guy at 135. thats why loma beating him is better. how is that being biased? tank has never even fought a top 5 fighter so i dont think we need to go into who is cherry picking and who isnt. he just tried to fight romero on ppv. that issue is settled
          I didn’t give that argument any serious thought because it’s bullish-t.

You’d be calling it a cherry pick if Tank had fought him after. You judge the opponent based on whether you like the boxer or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

They are the same size. Cruz is pretty strong too.
            Based on what?

Cruz could not stop a totally shot Vargas.

Berchelt K.Od a prime Vargas.

I'm mexican, Cruz is a B class fighters without defense and nobody knows him in México.

He is Taylor Made to Tank, and for me Tank is one of the Best fighters in the world but he is taking the soft way.

He is wasting his career, a soft career.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

hes a beast based on what? ko'ing a bunch of nobodies? he didnt even look good against barrios. that was an even fight...thats beastly embarrassing. he was in an even fight with freddy fonseca too. it appears like he sucks and they know he sucks which is why they keep these opponents coming

Exactly, this is an easy fight to Tank.

Comment

Working...
              X