Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz Official For December 5, Headlines Showtime PPV From Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is forced to buy any PPV. Seems like whatever Davis brings in PPV money is enough for everyone involved, even if it's not much. Don't buy it.
    Mammoth Mammoth Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomHobo View Post

I can tell from your past posts that your a pathetic fangirl so I really have no time to waste with you.

Keep smiling like a loser happily buying tanks mismatches.
      Go fuck yourself, alt. You won't last long here. Keep trolling, PeePoo.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

This one much better wish it was not PPV but I’ll watch

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Nobody is forced to buy any PPV.
          That should be all there is to it but people will always cry...

Comment

I wanted to see this fight at some point so I'll be looking forward - two back-to-back fight nights that weekend.

Comment

Trash, that is the one way to describe this mess. The guy he lost to 16-8, the guy he drew with sits at 6-6-1. If you paying for this, you are a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

That should be all there is to it but people will always cry...
                You never called out a fight that wasn't PPV worthy?

Comment

Nobody is forced to buy any PPV. Seems like whatever Davis brings in PPV money is enough for everyone involved, even if it's not much. Don't buy it.
                  Yeah nobody is forced to, but everyone has the right to voice their opinion. You are not forced to read or comment on it.

Comment

My post stood alone. I quoted nobody. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. That includes me. I have the right to object against all the crying. Nobody is forced to do anything.

Comment

My post stood alone. I quoted nobody. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. That includes me. I have the right to object against all the crying. Nobody is forced to do anything.
                      Yeah very true, yet I have to question, you never called a fight out? Also, point blank, does this belong on PPV? In your opinion and if so, why?

Comment

Working...
                      X