Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Won't Celebrate Like Ruiz Did, Not Concerned With With Joshua's Trainer Hunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Won't Celebrate Like Ruiz Did, Not Concerned With With Joshua's Trainer Hunt

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk has achieved his dream of becoming a world champion in biggest weight class. Last month, he outboxed Anthony Joshua over twelve rounds for a unanimous decision victory at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is class

Comment

Joshau-Usyk 2 will boil down to is Joshua willing to walk down Usyk & eat leather get off his power shots & implement his size advantage because if he stays on the outside he will get picked apart again & possibly stopped.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Usyk will beat AJ again

Comment

I thought AJ was cured after he beat Ruiz in the rematch.

Comment

This is a heavyweight champion to admire. Supreme skill, discipline and humility. Without a WWE style carnival Barker like Hearn speaking for him.

Comment

He was overweight, sluggish and not fully prepared when he fought Joshua
              LOL, he's always like that. Ruiz is a disgusting slob.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

In other words, Usyk isn’t an idiot with no self discipline.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Gotta give props when a fighter thanks the Lord for what he has, when he appears to be sincere in doing so. Walk the talk. Not the other way around, as a lot of others seem to.

Comment

Its hard to dislike Usyk he oozes class and he is generally a humble nice human being but nevertheless I'm a loyal AJ fan and i cant stand him. These are the sacrifices i have to make as a devout fan
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X